Chapter 24

Natalie's P.O.V

"Wow so you finally said yes? That's amazing. You know what? For some reason I like him already." Ashely was literally screaming in happiness.

"Of course you will. You were practically acting like his lawyer all this time. But that's not the point. The point is that he is acting like he knows me since years. He's too friendly. I mean yeah I agreed but why is he not acting at all shy or awkward. All friendships are like that in starting." I stated my inner suspicions in an irritating tone.

Ashely looked at me in a strange way then spoke while smiling a little.
"Then may be he knows you more than you think."

I spoke in a monotone.
"What's that supposed to mean?"

Like she was out of some trance, God knows what was going on in her mind, she said in all seriousness.
"Aah nothing, I was just saying may be he's acting like that because he really wanted to be your friend and if he really wanted to, then at least for him it won't be awkward at all."

She was again taking his side. Why do girls like him seriously? Including my close friends!

"You know what he did the other day? He asked me for my cell phone then saved his number as 'love'. The nerve of this guy! I remember how rude he was when we first met, I just can't forget his first impression he made on me." I said being frustrated like hell.

"Give it a chance Natalie. Trust me, I know almost everything about that guy because of my stalking skills. He's nothing like he looks. He's pretty decent and mature probably that was the reason I fell for him." This time Victoria spoke out of nowhere making me believe her words a little. But I chose to state otherwise.

"No, you fell for his muscular body. Remember?" I said while smirking playfully and as expected she was blushing like she was already thinking about that.

"Hahaha oh my God! Pervert much? He still has that effect on you. Want me to set you up?" I said while laughing hysterically at her reaction.

"I'll kill you, stop teasing me okay? Plus no. I don't want to go on that road ever again. Hurt was all I got from him. Do you know that you and Enrique are extremely similar?" She got all serious in the end.

"What the hell? How are we similar? He's a devil, I am an angel." I said while cupping my face in my hands and batting my eyelashes innocently.

"Hahaha not that. You both are stubborn and that's the major part which makes you both dreamy, hot, tasty, seductive..." she was going on and on when I cut her her in middle.

"Shuuutt uppp. Hahaha God! Are you again imagining him and his body? Damn it, Victoria what's with your obsession with his body? Stop it. Otherwise I'll tell him that you still have feelings for him and you want his bod---" I spoke loudly to tease her. People were looking at us like we ran out of prison.

"Do it and I'll tell him how you abuse him, in front of us everyday." She yelled even louder which made me stop going any future.

"Aaah!! I don't have any good friends anymore. Have I? Aaah! This world is selfish, I don't wanna live anymore. I am going. No one stops me." I said it all dramatically while throwing my hands in air and started getting up.

"Okay go on. No one will stop you." Ashley spoke while pointing a finger at a direction.

Best friends are the most idiotic people,you'll ever meet in your life. But again, they are your life.

"Good because I am going to eat pizza. Bbbyee." I smirked and retorted back while waving at them and started walking as fast as I could.

"Hahaha such a drama queen. Wait for us." Victoria yelled laughing a bit while running towards me with Ashley behind her.