Chapter 65

Enrique's  P.O.V

I stood there for five more minutes calming my turned on state then walked back into my room to take a shower and change my clothes. I always slept with just boxers on but ever since I started sleeping with Natalie I had to wore more than that. Of course she would have kicked me God knows where if I ended up into her room half naked.

After I was done I grabbed my pillow and walked into her room without waiting after knocking.

"Should we switch rooms?"

She raised an eyebrow questioning with a sullen face. I just smiled at that and kept lying beside her absorbing every detail of her features. She glanced at me for a second before going back to use her cellphone. I waited for a minute then scooted near her and slowly grabbed the cellphone from her hands and placed it on her right side. Her eyes questioned me. I turned her towards me by softly holding her by her waist. It was needed. We had to discuss this then end it once and for all.

I gently rubbed her cheeks with the help of my thumb and after a while questioned finally in a low tone.

"Why didn't you trust me Natalie? Why did you think so low of me?"

Hearing me she went back to her previous position lying on her back removing my hand from her face while answering looking straight ahead. The hurt in her voice made my heart ache.

"You did the same. Why didn't you trust me? Why did you trust someone else other than your own girlfriend?"

I turned her back to me again and forced my tongue on each word to ensure her to make her believe.

"I never doubted you angel. I just saw that picture and lost it. I called you instantly but you didn't pick up. Instead you switched off your cellphone. Then you said you love him. What was I supposed to do?"

She scrunched up her eyebrows looking dead into my eyes and spoke in a mocking way.

"We were at Ashley's. My cellphone was in my car. It wasn't me who switched it off. It was dead because of low battery. I came early because someone stupid told me to come early since it was his first day at office. But I came to an empty apartment."

I sure am idiot...

I held her right hand in mine intermingling our fingers tightly and questioned in confusion.

"How did she contact you?"

"I don't know how she got my number. That's not a big issue either. I kept calling you after I got back but you didn't attend. Rather I got a text that you were with somebody. I attended the call and she said that she was with you at Smalls Jazz Club and that I shouldn't disturb you both. I refused to believe it. Instead I went there to witness it myself which till this moment I regret."

"I am sorry. I never realized what you must have felt until you told me to imagine it the other way around. I can't even think about it and you witnessed it all by your own eyes. I am sorry Natalie. I made you go through this just because of my insecurities. I can keep apologizing for the rest of my life. I just want you to know that I'll make her regret this very badly."

I kept speaking on and on and at the end couldn't help getting extremely angry at that stupid cunt and spoke the last sentence gritting my teeth being dead serious turning on my back looking at the ceiling.

She turned to the other direction while speaking slowly covering herself with the blanket completely.

"Forget about it. More than her it was our fault for not trusting each other."

I looked at the back side of her head clenching my fists.

"I was waiting for you. I'll do what I have to."