Chapter 21

Enrique's P.O.V

Next day, I bought everything I ruined,for my empty apartment. I slept in the afternoon and woke up next day. After admitting my feelings for her I became so light hearted that my peaceful sleep was back.

Next morning, I waited for her in the university but she was getting late which made me anxious. I was still thinking what to do next but then she entered in the building in her white fluffy coat, hair falling on either side of her shoulders, eyes on her cell phone, she was looking so innocent just like an angel. Hmmm my angel... I smiled. When she finally came near, I spoke.

"Hello Natalie, how are you?" She looked at me with a blank face for a second then walked past me.

Urhhhh!! Not even a smile.
"Look, I need to talk you." I again came in front of her not taking my eyes off of her face.

"Do I look free to you? I have a class to attend. Now move." She yelled at me rudely.

Looking at her angry face and in order not to make her get late for her class, I moved aside. Fine. I'll find her after her classes!

It was 1 Pm when I was done with my classes so I started searching her. I found her in the back side of the building sitting on a bench with her friends.

I went near that bench and spoke again.
"I guess you're free now. Can we talk?"

She was shocked probably because she never thought that I would approach her with her friends around.

"What the hell is your problem actually? Was I not clear when I said I don't want to talk to you?"

"Yes, you were clear but was I not clear when I said I really need to talk to you?"

"Just say whatever the hell it is and go."

"Be my friend Natalie. I know my image is not so good in your eyes but I can change that. I am sorry for misbehaving last time but I am not sorry for beating that pervert. Just be my friend that's all what I am asking."

"Unbelievable. How can you possibly think that I would even want to see your face, after what you did, let alone be your friend? You're not even sorry for creating that drama, what are you expecting from me?"

"Why would I be sorry? He needed that beating, I'll gladly do it again."

"What are you my bod---?" I cut her in the middle.

"No, I am not your bodyguard, I am just a simple, ordinary person who wants to be your friend." I said genuinely.

"Friends don't make trouble for their friends. I am still expecting to get called in principal office any minute now. You have no right to randomly fight for people you don't even know."

"I explained everything to the principal you don't have to worry about that and I know a little about you so let's get to know each better by being friends."

"Wow! You're so proud of your acts aren't you? Whatever. I have no interest in knowing you so next time don't interfere in my matters."

I sighed a little at her stubborn attitude but if she's not stubborn she's not Natalie right?

"It's going to happen again and again. I'll beat the shit out of every guy coming near you. It's my way of protecting my new friend."

"Shut up. I am not your friend and get lost now. I have had enough of your nonsense." She said while her friends were watching the drama amusingly all this time without speaking a word.

"Listen to me you hav---" She cut me in the middle this time.

"Get lost." She said in an extremely angry tone, leaving me no choice but to sigh and get lost.
................................................................