Chapter 50- Girlfriend?

Enrique's P.O.V

She had been avoiding me ever since I touched her like that. I knew what her reaction was going to be. She won't give in that easily. Right now she would be thinking of 101 ways to kill me or change my mind.

I want to give her time to get comfortable around me like she used to be to trust me again to give this relationship a real try. But I just can't.

That accident that day made me realize two things. I can never let her go and I love her much more than I thought before. Valentine's night event was coming up. I had never attended that event with a date. Even if I was dating, everyone knew that I was single because of my no commitment rules. That was all time pass.

But this year it's different because of her. I have seen guys who have been secretly admiring her which has been aggravating me to my core. I dare any of them to come near her. To claim her mine right infront of everyone, I have planned something though I already know the consequences...

She was sitting in the library when I last saw her just like always too indulged in her work and completely oblivious to her surroundings. How did I manage to live without her all these years?

As planned I was standing on the sports ground. Guys were proposing everywhere since it was the last day before the event. I could've done it personally but I wanted every jerk to know who she belonged to plus she would've slapped me for being so cheesy again if I talked to her about this in person. I started calling her. She picked up after second time. Without giving her a chance to speak I questioned hurriedly.

"Where are you?"

"In library." Her reply came shortly.

"Come out." I demanded in a soft voice.

"Why? I haven't finished yet." She raised her voice in irritation. I could hear page turning voices in the background.

"Come out Natalie, If you don't want me to bring you myself." I raised my voice this time in a convincing way. She sighed a little at that. I spoke again.

"Don't disconnect the call yet." I could feel her tiny hand movements and sound of her slow steps leading to the exit.

"I am outside now." She spoke in a whisper.

"Go to the sports ground." After three minutes I finally saw her coming towards the entrance of sports ground. She was looking here and there in search of me with scrunched up eyebrows. She had a book and her winter coat in her left hand and with her right hand she was holding her cellphone. She was wearing a light pink off shoulder top reaching her thighs with white jeans folded right above her ankles and white sneakers laced up neatly. God, why is she so cute?

"Where are you? I can't see you."
I smiled at her irritated adorable expression on her face and spoke in a low tone.

"Keep walking."

She was almost near me but since she was walking on the opposite side, her back was facing me.

"Turn around."