Author's note

Well well here I am. The book has ended. It's been amazing six months. I started on 14th April. I read a lot of books on this app but finding the repeative stories again and again made me exhausted that's where I thought I should try something new something different. When I wrote the first chapter I already knew this would be a success cause I was the critic myself. I love it more than any of my readers.

"Haya" is my pen name which means modesty.

My real name is "Abeera" which means fragrance of rose petals.

I am from Pakistan and proud to be a citizen of this beautiful and peaceful country.

I am a pharmacy doctor graduated few months ago.

So the reason I couldn't update was because I was so busy in giving job interviews and had to give tests for further studies. Luckily enough I passed and started my job last month. I am not free whole week. I edited this chapter commuting from home to work. That's the only time I had.

There will be no epilogue. Last chapter was an epilogue itself.

About next book I've a lot of ideas amd amazing plots in mind. But if someone wants to share something I am all ears :)

Lastly never stomp over someone's ego and never let anyone rule over you either. Stay happy and contented no matter how much problems you're facing because that time will pass too. There's silver lining for everyone just try to be a explorer.

Your author
Peace lover :)