Chapter 42

Enrique's P.O.V

She kept ignoring my calls so I went to her house. Her face told the entire tale. She cried again! I was sure she cried, though she tried so hard to convince me that she didn't. Something seemed off other than that. She was avoiding making any eye contact with me.

Did I do something wrong?

She wanted to sleep so I walked out of her room being frustrated as hell. I went downstairs and uncle Williams told me that they both told her last night about our conversation from that day when she told them about her therapy.

Damn it! That's why she is reacting like that...

She didn't talk to me on Sunday either. She must be thinking that I fooled her the entire time. I kept calling her but she didn't attend. The frustration of two whole days for not being able to talk to her resulted in a high fever.

I knew it. I knew she won't trust me.

I skipped classes and told Ryan not to disturb me at any cost otherwise I would kill him. I have a fever so what? Does it matter to her? It doesn't. It never will so it shouldn't matter to anyone else either.

That jerk told my parents also but I didn't let them see me either. I was too disturbed to act properly.

Can't she come? Can't she care? Will she even care if I die? She doesn't know Enrique that you have a fever.

Yeah and she doesn't know because she won't talk to an ass*** like me.

I didn't eat anything and locked myself in my apartment. She has to come this time, I won't move until she comes.

I was sleeping in the guest room after forcing myself to lock my room behind because I didn't want to see her at all. Looking at her painting makes me want to go and see her desperately. I didn't want to lose control this time.

Couldn't she talk to me about that? If she's angry then she can burst out on me, hit me if she wants. Why does she have to ignore me instead? Can't she just realize how important it is for me to talk to her, see her face every fucking day?

I was burning up in fever, still waiting and hoping that she would come. I felt someone touching my forehead lightly, the exact same touch that I felt in my dream. I tried to open my eyes but couldn't do so. After forcing my weak body to come in action, I finally opened them, only to find no one there.

Please Natalie, please. Just this once.

I slept again.
I heard someone calling my name repeatedly, a very familiar voice. I didn't want to open my eyes because I knew I would be disappointed again. Someone rubbed my forearm lightly.

This touch is.....

I opened my eyes finally. Looked at the left direction and there she was, my angel, my Natalie.

Only if it was real....

Just the sight before my eyes made my heart beat hardly against my chest, my eyes widened, my jaw dropped in shock, I froze in my state.

She's really here! She's in my apartment. First girl ever and a girl who I desperately wanted to see was here.

I kept asking if she really came if she really was Natalie and the annoyed look on her face made me realize that she was. She told me that Ryan asked her to come to my apartment and told her that I was sick.

I want to strangle that jerk to death for talking to her but he really is my best friend. He knew what I wanted, who I wanted and he made it happen.