Chapter 43 (Her Forgiveness- His Confession)

Alright alright here it is. It wasn't

just about votes, I wanted you all

to wait for the awesome chapter

that it is.

No more talking. Read :)

______________________________________

Natalie's P.O.V

What the hell was that? Who was she? She gave me a look like back off, he's mine. Does Enrique really like her? What does he even sees in her? She said that I am pretty but it didn't sound like a compliment at all. It felt like more than me, she was trying to tell herself that. I would've returned the favor but she wasn't pretty. Not pretty at all.

Sure she had average blue eyes and a good 5'6" height and a good fashion sense and she was really fair and her features were sharp like a model but she wasn't pretty.

GOD, DAMN IT. SHE WASN'T.

The fuck, Natalie? Are you getting jealous over a girl? When have you ever? I am prettier than her anyway.
Damn it, don't compare yourself, she's his cousin for God's sake.

And so what if he likes her? Why the hell do I even care? Do I like him to interfere in my personal life? No.
Then don't interfere in his. Okay...

.................................................................

I was sleeping, after another session, peacefully on my bed when I suddenly woke up completely drenched in sweat. I saw Irina! First time in two and half years, I saw her. She was crying. She was begging for forgiveness. She looked pale and weak. Just like when I last saw her dying in my arms. I ran downstairs crying and sobbing loudly. Mom saw me and ran towards me.

"Natalie? Dear, what's wrong?"

"Mom, I saw her. Irina came into my dream. She was crying, mom. She was crying like a baby. She's so naive, too fragile. I want to see her. I have to see her."

I cried hysterically and managed to speak in between sobs. Mom cupped my face in her hands and made me sit on the couch.

"Natalie, please relax baby. She's gone. She's long gone. Why are you reacting like this? How can you see her if she's not even alive?"

She tried to convince me while half hugging my shaking body.

"Her grave! I have to go to Brazil. I can't see her cry like that. I'll forgive her, I'll forgive Xavier." I finally said what my heart was actually feeling for one week not being able to resist anymore.

.................................................................

I told my parents that I didn't want anyone else to know about me going there except them and specifically I didn't want Enrique to see me like that again. I don't want him to think of me as weak anymore. He already knows too much about me.

Right after reaching there, I first went to visit her parent's house. I went to every corner to recollect our memories. These are my precious memories. I won't let them fade away in the dirt of pain!

Then after reminiscing a lot, I went to the cemetery finally.

I sat near her grave but this time not with resentment but with a forgiving heart. I kept looking at the her grave like I could actually see her. Tears made their way through my eyes down to my jawline absorbing in the ground.