Chapter 71- Te Amo

Natalie's P.O.V

No calls. No texts. They thought it would make our special moment more exciting and God I swear they were right. I didn't see him couldn't talk to him for seven days and I lost it. The anticipation was real. The thrill the excitement the stomach turning feeling was something I never felt in my entire life. I wasn't looking forward to the wedding. I wasn't excited to walk down the aisle. I was waiting for that single moment only. When I would walk and at the end he would be standing there waiting for me all groomed up. Does he know how much I want to see him right now even it's for a second...

It was finally the day and I was in the bridal room of the hall all dressed up and then it hit me suddenly. I was getting married.

No no no. I am too young for this. I was having an anxiety attack and my breath got all hitched up in panic. My room was at second floor of the building. I was alone that time. I can't go out through stairs. I'll get caught in no time. Oh window. I walked towards the window of the room and looked down. Never in my life before I found a single floor that high. I was still contemplating of what to do next when door bursted open.

"Natalie it's time."

I supported myself by leaning towards the window peeking outside calculating the distance to the ground floor. Panic overwhelmed all my nerves and a wave of anxiety shooted down to my spine.

"Oh my God, I am having an anxiety attack. I am just 22. I don't want to. I can't marry him. Tell him I am sorry. Wait how do I climb down the pipe in this dress? I'll change first."

Their eyes widened in shock and they ran towards me engulfing me into a tight hug. Victoria immediately closed the window.

"Natalie calm down."

They made me sit down to the bed holding me a little tightly. I stood up once again in a try to trick them.

"I forgot my necklace dad gifted me in Brazil. I need to get that."

Ashley tilted her head and they all smiled at my statement instead.

"Awww our baby."

My eyebrows twitched. I could feel my nerve popping out. I sat on the bed in distress holding my head in my hands. Jasmine sat beside me rubbing my back lightly.

"It's okay. It's okay to have cold feet before marriage. You have to calm down."

I nodded my head in response. Ashley brought a glass of water near my mouth touching my forearm softly.

"Drink."

I drank the whole damn glass in one gulp. That immediately soothed my emotional self a little. She asked meeting my eyes concern evident in her tone.

"Better?"

I hummed in agreement.
"Hmmm."

Thet all kept talking about random things here and there to divert my attention and to stop me from thinking anything stupid again which helped a lot.

After half an hour a knock on the door made everyone stop. Dad came inside with a bright smile plastered on his face looking at me lovely and with an emotion I couldn't decipher. Striding forward he kissed my forhead speaking after with a grin.

"My princess is the most beautiful bride this world has ever seen after my wife."

I started laughing at that.
"Hahahaha daddyy..."

It was finally the moment that I had been waiting for seven days. To meet Enrique to finally be able to see him to be pronounced as the wife of the love of my life. Though I had waited though I had loved him but still there was this anxiousness which was bothering me a little too much. I was walking down the aisle clutching dad's arm tightly eyes on the floor. All guests were looking at us shrieking with happiness. But I just couldn't look up because I knew that one particular pair of eyes was also looking at me. Halfway through in between loud voices I finally managed to ask dad the question in utter desperation.