Another World (Part 3)

So we made our way to the jukebox.

We also went on a look out for anything that might attack us or so. "Hey come to think of it, this is like a video game or an RPG." Danny said to us. "Healing items,monsters, another world, weapons, really makes a great deal. And it's not even VR system." He continued as he held up his gun. We all just sighed and continued walking to the jukebox. The sky was all red with a cold breeze from behind. Everything was just....well...different. But, I felt like something wasn't right.

As we got closer to the jukebox, the music got louder and louder. I kept on walking until I realized that I was at the very front door of the jukebox. "This must be it." Lona said as she got ready to open up the light brown door. It has a treble clef sign on the middle. I nodded and we all pushed the door open.

When we openned the door.....

It was a big room with red roses and green dark vines on the dark red wall. "What is this place?" I whispered as I carefully stepped inside the room. That's funny, I thought I heard music coming from here. Silence filled the air. Right at the center of the room, there was a jukebox that was tangled up in vines. Huh,weird.

"Woah, this place is really messed up." Danny said as he looked around the room. There were little cracks with vines on the ceiling. Suddenly I heard something move. I turned around to see what's going on.

A glowing red play button was infront of the jukebox that suddenly disappered into thin air. The jukebox began to play a tune. It was a piano composition. I've never heard of this composition before. The tune was arranged perfectly. It was so soothing. But it didn't last long.....

A strong gust of wind followed by a louder tune went straight at us. I tucked my head with my hands to keep guard. Suddenly it stopped. I looked up and the first thing I saw was black. It was a very tall person standing right infront of me. It was a man. He wore a black suite with short green hair . Thorny vines with a big red rose were up on his head. But what really surprised me was his smile ........he had piano tiles for his teeth.

We were all in a shock until I felt something gone pass through me

...........

It was a thorn......a really big...long thorn....

"Eric!!" Lona shouted to me. I turned around and quickly jumped to the left side of the room. Another thorn almost got me. He smiled widely and continued.

He flung thorns right at us. We were all dodging the thorns. I was looking for a perfect timing to shoot him as the music continued. Then when he was aiming for another shot, I shot him right in his face.....