Music To My Ears

Gemakarta, Indonesia
11.00 Am, September 15 20XX

On a bright sunny day in Gemakarta City, the sky was clear with a cool breeze in the air . But a young boy was at his room, packing for....something???

..............

"Well, it's all set!" I said to Ary while I was zipping up my backpack. "Me too!" She said to me from her room as she got out and went to mine. "So, are we going to do it like last time?" She asked me as she peeked behind the door as a smile slowly formed on her face. I nodded at her as I stood up and got ready to leave. Mom and dad left earlier than us, so I didn't meet them since I woke up at nine o'clock in the morning ( I didn't sleep last night, because I was thinking about today's investigation.....the whole night!).

I checked all of my items that I got from the last worlds. I kept them in my drawer, but I still can't figure out something that has to do about the culprit. I still don't know why. I also brought my headphones that Fredly gave to me.

This might get useful....

After I checked all of my stuffs, I got out and went downstairs as I grabbed two boxes of fried rice on the kitchen table that mom made for our lunch. I put them in my backpack and got out to the front house. Ary followed right behind me with the keys in her hands. She gave it to me as I locked the door shut. If my mom and dad gets home earlier, we got spare key under the rug.

Toccata Academy we're on our way!

As I turned around, I could see the bright-blue sky with clouds here and there, and a cool breeze swifted through us blowing our hairs backwards. Ary smiled as she looked at me and grabbed my hand. I knew that very moment....

Another adventure has just begun...

We ran to the nearest bus station to take a ride to GC Train Station. We bought two tickets and went inside the station. Luckily the bus arrived right on time, so technically we got inside the bus as soon as possible. When we got in the bus, we sat down near the door way, so we could get down fast. I promised to meet up with my friends at 14.00 Pm. Mr.Bagus won't be joining us, since he is busy and all, while Fredly decided to join us and go for a one day break from work.

He also wanted to find out more about the case and reveal the true culprit behind this "Paranormal Music". Along the way, an awkward silence filled the air as I kept thinking about a lot of stuffs, as I was eating my lunch that mom prepared for us. Ary was doing the same thing too. Lyra said that she is working today, so she didn't join us.

I wish this case would end soon....

If someone did this in the first place.....

Who could it be? Why did the culprit do it in the first place? And why did the culprit have things that are related to the real world like the red rose?

This is getting weirder than I thought it would be. But I always wanted to know one thing.......

Why did it happen in the first place?

.............
.................

"Hey Eric..." Ary finally spoke to me with her head looking down on the floor as she swayed her feet back and forth. Both of her hands gripped at both sides of her seat. She was already done with her lunch and put her lunch box inside my bavpack. I looked at her for a while after I put my lunch box, and saw a hint of confusion and nervousness on her face. Like she wanted to tell me something......

"What is it?" I asked her gently as I kept looking at her. She lifted up her head and looked at me with the same expression as before. I could see that she was thinking about something very complicated and it must be confusing too. But somehow, she couldn't put it into words and began to look down again. Then after some time, she finally looked up at me, and with the same expression she asked me.