Finding Out

Gemakarta, Indonesia
10.24 Am, September 21 20XX

We need a new plan.....

I thought to myself in the middle of my History class. I was so lost in my thoughts about yesterday, that I could only hear some of my teachers explanation; which can cause a major trouble on the next History exam. Actually, it was all about how Gemakarta City got its glory, and of course the concert hall. But, today was a bit strange.

Everyone in my class started whispering things....like there was a rumor that they were talking about. I guess it was all about Robby Sujaya. I couldn't blame him for being famous.

Then, my phone started to virbrate several times. In an instant I knew what it meant......

Ignore the phone Eric....

IGNORE IT!!!!

I thought to myself as I tried my best to ignore the phone that vibrated a lot of times. Last time, I was caught by my teacher and it was all Danny's fault. My reputation is on the line, if I make one more slip up they can easily give me a 'C' on my report card. That's gonna earn me some knuckles from my parents of course. And the hardest part of it was to ignore my phone....

...........

Ugh....dang it!....why wouldn't it shut up for once....

I guess I have no choice though...

About my school reputation? Well I only got one word....

YOLO....

I thought to myself as I decided to open my phone carefully without my teacher noticing. When I entered the group, the notifications of unreaded messages slowly gainibg its number. As I entered the chatroom, I began to read the whole conversation. It was mostly about yesterday...

▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪

D4nny    : What happened yesterday was...pretty bizarre if you ask me.

■L0nA♤: Ikr? And we have to change plans too.

Fanny    : Guys, don't you realize that Robby is on the list of trending news? The authorities are now searching for him and the security levels near the concert hall has increased.

■L0nA♤: I know, that's why we need a new plan -_-.

BAGUSisGreat15: why are you guys chatting in the middle of the class? We can discuss this later. But, I do have a solution for you guys....

D4nny: What is it? It better be great like your username.

BAGUSisGreat15: .........

BAGUSisGreat15: GET BACK TO YOUR CLASS BEFORE I PUT YOU IN DETENTION.

D4nny: -_-....really? THAT'S your solution.

BAGUSisGreat15: I never said anything about making a solution for the problem. Now get back to class!!

Fanny : And you're willing to believe him in such a way. That's so smart of you.

💖Lyra💖: Guys, I just got a news update from yesterday. Yup, I heard all of it. The park area that is near the concert hall is highly secured since last night, only certain people that can only access the area for now. That includes Eric's dad.