One Last Concert (Part 3)

Legato Concert Hall, Gemakarta
17.36 pm, September 23 20XX

And that's when we knew that it wouldn't be as easy as we thought before.

"Seize them!" Avandy exclaimed as he raised his voice sending a fleet of his army; coming out from the paintings from both sides. That time, I was (literally) internally screaming. Though, my face showed a different emotion; chill. Fredly tossed my music book to me as I began to do my thing.

While I was writing, one of them tried to attack me from behind. I ntoiced it just a second before our weapon was ready. "Eric!" Ary exclaimed as I thought for the worst....

All fo the sudden, something made it flung away from us; hitting the others. My eyes openned up a bit as I saw the person who saved us all....

Ryan...

He looked at me and smirked for the very first time, showing a new side of him that I've never seen. Turns out, he used his launchpad that sealed the hall earlier as a weapon. Each part of the note in the song was played, a beam will  shoot at the target with the same speed of the person who plays it.

Wait, since when can a launchpad actually launches something!?!?!

And since when did Ryan learn how to use it as a weapon!?!?

I asked myself as Ryan tugged my arm and grabbed my wrist as he took us out of the situation. "Wait, how did you-?" "I'll explain it later." He told me as we were on the run for it. After a few turns in the hallway, we found another door as we pushed right through it.

We were inside the Toccata Academy's Auditorium....

And right infront of the stage stands Marcus.

"Time for a rematch!" He exclaimed as the music started to fill the whole concert hall. He moved to the beat of the drums as we did so. He was even faster and better than before. The other marchers attacked my friends while he aimed for me."I see that you're finally able to follow the pace better." He smirked as he got in for another smash. "And I see that you've improved as well." I said to him as I held his attack and another.

"Hmm, fair enough." He said before he attacked me even more. Ryan kept using his new "weapon", as the others did the same. But what really made me surprised was Lyra; she took them down with her bare hands!

"Why do you even need to bother on coming here again anyways? What's your deal?" Marcus asked as he launched another attack that got me a little. "Well, I don't have to say this but, my brother created this world." I said to him as I tried to hold the pain and aimed for his red stone.

"You're brother? You mean that composer inside the main hall of this concert hall? He never lets anyone in. Infact, we're not going to let you go that easily." He smirked as he launches another attack at me and dodged mine.

"And not only that he has created this musical paradise, he created us." He explained as he head on another attack at me. I didn't reply and kept going for his red stone on top of his hat. "Oh, and I think i saw a new fella that he brought in a few moments ago."

Robby!

"Do you even know why he created us? He did that so he can get a grip of himself with his memory core; important memories of a living being like him. Everyone dies alone and lives alone in the after life." He explained as he tried a few quick slashes.

"He is causing all the trouble in this city. We have to stop him!" I said to him as I dodged his slashes which one of them caught me eventually. I was bruised a bit, but I was okay.