Smells like Art...(Part 2)

There is no turning back..........

"What the...." I said to myself as I looked around. The first thing I saw was....

Colours........

I realized that the whole world was like a painting! Even the hot, bright sun is made out of paint. The art center really became an art center. Everything was almost made out of paint. Like someone drew this world. It was very colourful with various painting styles too. There were cubism, surrealism, pop art, conceptual art, abstract art, photorealism, and many more. The world looked kinda like this.

 The world looked kinda like this

It was a beautiful sight. Not to mention the garden that I saw earlier turned into something like this.

 Not to mention the garden that I saw earlier turned into something like this

The world was painted in many different styles and colourful ones too. We all gasped and looked all around us. "Wow, this place is really...amazing...it's very colourful..." Ary said as she looked every where with amazement. "I'll say, this world isn't too bad itself. What would the monster look like in here?" Lona asked to me as she kept an eye around us. "Don't know but this is the best world so far." Danny said as he scratched his head. "Guys, I think we should focus on the case. I have a bad feeling about this." I said to them as I stood up. "So let's explore this place. We could finish the case even quicker if we know the place. What do you say?" Fanny asked us as she smiled a little. We all agreed and stood up. I grabbed my music book and my pen of course.

We all grabbed our stuffs and went for a little walk. The ground felt a bit weird, it felt like canvas. I could also feel the texture of the ground....it really felt like paint. Exactly like paint. "Ugh..there's a bit paint getting into my shoe..." Ary said as she picked up one of her foot with a disgusted face. "I thought you liked painting." I said to her as I turned around, raised an eye brow,and teased her with the most annoying tone I've ever done. Then she just went close to me and smacked me in the face. The other just laughed a bit. "What was that for?" I asked her raising my tone a bit. "That was for being annoying." She said to me as she gave me a glare and crossed her arms as we walked through the world.

"Hmm...the sky is really...you know...colourful and painting-like....it really feels like we're in a world of art." Fanny said to me as she just looked around. I nodded, but as far as you can see, I was only concerned on one thing.......