Reenact With Logics

Gemakarta, Indonesia
16.36 Pm, September 20 20XX

He is almost 'reeled' in, time to pull him out of the water!

Everyone was unsure with him that it was a coicidence, and Anna started to see the things that I've uncovered before. It was clear that he was the culprit for my brother's death. But with his reaction, it was hard for me to carry on and make him officially guilty. "It was just a coincidence and I didn't even know his death was short after my first release. So, technically it was a coincidence." Robby said to us as the others started to take ease on him, except for me and Anna.

Oh shoot! He's slipping away and I can't pull him out of the water like this. He's like the strongest and thoughest fish that I've ever encountered to take a bait.

What should I do now?

............
..................

Hmm.....maybe....maybe I should try to reenact the most possible scenario of my brother's death. And without using Robby as the subject, so people will know that he is the culprit by the obvious scenario and the strongest proof that I have right now...

His gloved hands....

He must've used them to cover his left hand that was burnt a bit by cutting the wires on the breaks. But since he doesn't want anyone to suspect him, he covered both of his hands with the gloves that he uses now. So, it wouldn't look strange to anyone, there's nothing weird of wearing a pair of gloves, right?

But I'll get to that later, for now time to reenact....

"Hey, umm Ryan, didn't you say that Robby was a little bit late from the both of you?" I asked Ryan as he nodded and continued. "Well, he did say that he was at an art store to by a new set of watercolours and he had to go home to open it up first. Remember?" He asked Robby as he made sure that he would admit it himself. Robby nodded "Yeah, so? I eventually had to go home and open it up at my house, cause after the concert I thought I was going to finish my poster and send it to my editor that he asked for. And, I really didn't expect that to happen. I couldn't do anything that time...."
He said to me as he sighed, as if he wanted to comfort me and give me sympathy.

And yet, I could see through his eyes that he didn't mean any of that. "Well, if it was a murder, it would be pretty hard to explain." Fanny said as she looked outside the window which was getting darker by the grey clouds.

"But if this is a murder, how would the scenario go? We have to reenact the scenario of what might the culprit do to Fiero." Anna said to us as they started to think of a possible scenario. "Well, the culprit must've been much earlier than either of us. Fiero and I went home from Delta mart with his car and it was all fine, the breaks still works." I said to them as I thought for a moment before I continued.

"After we got to our house, I think the scenario went like this..."I said to them as I cleared my throat. "After Fiero and I went inside, the culprit must've come to our house not long after that. Since My house was near crowded places the culprit had to disguise his weapon so he wouldn't seem suspicious to anyone around him. So, he might have used a very clear disguise for it, a set of watercolours maybe or something alike. And the-"

"Wait a minute, what do you think you're-" "Robby, I'm just trying to reenact the scene, so let me finish. We don't want to jump into any conclusions that doesn't make any sense. That's why I'm trying to reenact the scenario." I said to him as I made sure that he wouldn't intterupt me again. "Yeah, it's the best way to know a culprit by trying to reenact an event." Lona said as she told me to continue, I nodded.

"So, as I was saying, the culprit must've disguised the weapon so people wouldn't notice the weapon. When no one was around the car, he eventually openned the car's door that is next to the driver's seat. He could open the car because he had the copy of the car's key, so the culprit has a really good knowledge on various transportations and machines. And for the record, the culpirt could be someone that is close to Fiero, because the culprit knows where his house was."

"Wait, you mean you're suspecting one us for killing your brother? That's just a bunch of bullsh-" Robby was cut off by Anna who was now paying attention really closely. "Maybe, he has a point." She said to him as she looked at me and gave me the gestures to continue.

I nodded as I cleared my throat and continued "Where was I? Oh yes. The culprit openned the the car's right door and got into the car. When he got into the car, he started to pull out the weapon to cut the wires from the breaks. However, do take a note that the culprit was left handed. So-"

"And, what does that have to do with us? The three of us are not left handed you know." Robby asked as he smirked at me, thinking that I wouldn't be able to answer his question and make a statement that might proof him as the culprit. But, then again I have what each person has.....a brain. A brain makes us smart, and because we're smart we think logically.

In this case, I used my brain to think logically to prove that the culpirt is left handed. If we look at this closely enough, the culpirt used something or as I suspect, the watercolour set to disguise the weapon. Surely the culprit must've carried it all the way until it reached my brother's car. When he wanted to cut the wires, he must've pulled the weapon out of the watercolour set and place it somewhere in the car, which I suspect  that he might've put the watercolour set near the driver's seat, where the breaks were. So, how does this has something to do with the culprit being left handed?

A lot I tell you.

The place where the breaks were must've been difficult to reach and he doesn't have a lot of room to move around. So, when he tried to cut the wires loose, he accidentally bumped into the front dashboard of the car near the stirring wheel. That made the watercolour set fell off the car's dashboard. Instantly, he caught the watercolour in place, but he had to hold it on for a while so it won't fall off. He caught it with his right hand of course, and he had no other choice but to use his left hand to cut the wires which it worked.

That's why the authorities suspected that the culprit was left handed, which actually he wasn't.  But since Ryan was able to use his left hand too, made the authorities thought it was him.

But that's not it. Because he cut the wires with his left hand, his left hand must have a burnt mark on the palm of his hand, so he had to wear a pair of gloves to cover it although it was only one of the ahnds that got burnt.

This will be the key to make him spill out the beans.....

I thought as I smirked and finally looked at him "Mhm, yeah you are right about that. But soemtimes, our plans doesn't go like we expect, right?" I said to him as I began to explain about my theory that caused the culprit to be suspected left handed. Everyone in the room were surprised at the possible event that happened in the scenario; they all agreed with my theory. Except for the one and only; Robby Sujaya.

That time, Robby was at the edge of his seat where he couldn't stand sweating so head as he tried to look cool as usual. He was at a state where he couldn't manage to hold on much longer to his deep secret. But he didn't confess or did anything at all; everything was intense. The rain got harder enough than I thought as a lightning bolt flashed outside the window next to me; followed by a loud and hard thunder storm.

Then, he cleared throat and replied "Does that even make sense? I mean, how do you know the culprit might actually do that?" He asked as he was completely shaking a little. "And, do you even have another proof that the culprit is left handed?" He asked me again as I took a glance at the window as I glanced at him and back to my brother's diary.

"Well..." I paused as I took another glance at him before I continued. Silence filled the air; only hard and heavy raindrops from outside were heard with a flash of lightning; litting up the room a little.

I took a deep breath with a smirk on my face; a glare straight at him with no doubts.

"You tell me, Robby Sujaya."

▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪■▪