Dragged Away

Gemakarta City, Indonesia
17.46 Pm, September 20 20XX

I...I can't let him escape....

Well, not that easily....

The things that he said before were all bull sh*ts; he wanted my brother dead because there was no way that a person got an injury just because the breaks don't work.

That doesn't even make sense if I think about it!!

I thought to myself as I kept chasing after him; thinking of how I was so naive. He ran as fast as he could with all his might as we finally got out from the woods. At that point, the rain had stopped. Even with the road being slippery, he was able to run without slipping himself off the road or even the sidewalk.

How the heck does he do that?

To be honest, I'm not a good runner ( I suck at sports actually ). I was almost tired out after running after him, it was a big mistake for not bringing my bike with me....*facepalms

"Why...*huff...does he...*huff...run so fast..?" I asked Danny who was out of breath; he just shrugged as he was getting tired too. "He is the school's..*huff... number one runner. So it's obvious." Ryan answered as he was already catching up with us; he was right next to me.

"G-guys..*huff...*huff...we can't catch up with him, if...*huff...we keep on like this. He's way faster than us." Fanny shouted from behind as Lona added "We need to find another way to catch up with him." That time, they stopped running for a while; leaving them behind.

Argh...what should we do?...

What should I do? I can't let him escape....

Suddenly, as I was lost in my thoughts; Anna showed up as she dashed right beside us with...her bike? "Wait, since when did you have a bike, Ms.Anna?" Danny asked our school headmistress who was riding a cool red bike like any other teenager. "From the treehouse, I left my bike here because I don't have a place to keep it at my house." She said as she dashed up a little more further than us as we both stopped at the same time. "Hop on Eric!" She said to me as I got up to the bike as we cycled our way to Robby who was really ahead of us. "Wait, don't I get I ride?" Danny asked us as we began to cycle away. I just smirked at him as I looked to the road infront of me with Anna.

He rushed out of the park as he tried to run away from us. He was starting to get tired, so we were getting even closer to him. "We're closing in!" I said to Anna as we cycled even faster. My headmistress and I were doing our best to keep up with him. Suddenly, Anna looked at me for a while as she smiled and gazed at the road infront of her.

"You know, your brother used to take me everywhere with his bike; just like this." She said to me as she sighed dreamly; which made us almost fall and took the wrong direction. I only nodded for what she said back there; I was blushing a little thinking of me giving a bike ride for....

W-Wait...

This is no time for stuffs like that, I have to focus on capturing him!

I thought to myself as I began to wonder; what should I do to capture him? To make him unable to get away from us....

Then, I had an idea that instantly came to me as I realized that the park includes four parts; the North Park, the South Park, the West Park, and the Main Park which is right in the middle of the four parks. We were in the north side of the park; the nearest park from the concert hall.

If we could make him go to the main park, we can split up and catch him right in the main park without anywhere to go.

As I thought about it, I tried to call Lona while I was riding a bike. Pretty crazy, huh?