Wait What!?

Gemakarta, Indonesia
17.00 Pm, September 8 20XX

Oh no.....this can't be good........

..................
...............

Why is this happenning again!?

And at this point...I was speechless....
Completely!!

Turns out it there were corpses that came out of no where in a nearby art center.

Wait....the urban legend isn't gone yet!?
It said that the corpses were wearing earphones. They found that their phones were in a condition- music ready to play with adjusted volume. But some of the corpses are not in a condition of hearing music. Maybe, they were not hearing music in the first place,but they listened to the music by accident.

"Wh..Why is this happening again!? Wasn't it suppose to be over!?" Lona said panickly at us. "And look at this!" She said as she showed us another news. The other one was a bit the same but it happenned in another area. The second news also happenned in a different area from the others. The starngest thing from here is that...all of the locations were famous places.

The three locations were Van Gogh Art Center, Toccata Academy, and Legato Concert Hall. Actually, I know these places. Let me explain a bit about the locations.

Van Gogh Art Center, is the most famous art center in Gemakarta. They have a lot of art supplies for professional painters and freelance illustrators. They also have a place for painting and making sketches. They support both digital and traditional art. I've heard of this place before, but never get the chance to go there. I know about this place from magazines and newspapers. So, if you're a fan of arts or want to have a great place to sketch, well this is your paradise. The place is very bright and full of colors too.

Toccata Academy, is the most intelligent and famous music academy in the whole city of Gemakarta. I really want to go there someday. The place is very huge. I've been there to check the school out before moving out from my school. The place is famous for their music clubs. They've won a lot of awards and competitions in the music world. They are really good at music.

And finally, Legato Concert Hall. This is the biggest concert hall in the whole city. It's famous for legendary concerts that were held in here. They're alot of comptitions held here too. Every year they will pick one person to be given the title of "Ultimate Musician". Local musicians, students, even musicians from around the world come here for a grand battle of music. Even "rising star" musicians are allowed to join in. They will have seven rounds and a few of them will be eliminated from each round until two people are left. That's when the final round will take on heat. The winner will get the title of "Ultimate Musician" and in an instant that person will be a legendary musician.

But, I'm still a bit confused....

Why isn't it over yet? I thought that was the last one...which means....the urban legend isn't gone yet. It's still out there!

"Why isn't it over yet!?" Fanny said panickly. "Did we do something wrong?" Danny asked us as he tried to recall his memory from the last world. "I guess...that...we have to stop the other places too. We have to defeat the bosses and get the "special items" from them. I think we will find more items like this." I said to them as I showed them the rose.

"I agree with you. Hey, let Ary join us for the next inevstigation." Lona said to me. I nodded and Ary was really happy. "So where should we start first?" Danny asked me as he looked at Lona's laptop. "Hmm....maybe we should start from Van Gogh Art Center. Then Toccata Academy. And Legato Concert Hall. Any questions?" I asked them as I looked around the room. They all nodded and we started to plan on our next investigation.

Well, this is going to be a little different than last time because Ary will be joining in. She is very good at cracking codes and searching for critical informations. So she will do a great job in this mission. We arranged the investigation perfectly, so it will work like last time. But before we go, we have to buy some items like "healing items" and a few bottles of "Composser's Ink" to make the weapons in the other world.

But...where can we find stuffs like these.......

"Hey, does anyone know where to find healing items and bottles of Composser's Ink?" I asked them as I looked around. "Hey, I think I know someone that sells healing items and that kind of stuffs." Lona said as she gave me a pice of paper with the address in it. "Wow, thanks Lona." I said to her as I put the paper in my pocket.

"So...who is going to come to the shop with me tomorrow?" I asked them a bit nervous. "Hey, I'll come with you tomorrow." Danny said to me as he packed his bag to go home. "Okay, thanks. Anyway, let's do this after school okay?" I asked him with a little of enthusiasm. He gave me a thumbs up and went downstairs. He went home leaving Lona and Fanny still here.

"I guess this is getting a little late. I'm going home too. See you on the next inevstigation Eric?" Lona said to me as she went down the attic. I nodded "Yeah see you too." I said to her as I went down the attic too. "Hey are you guys forgetting me!?" Fanny asked us as we laughed a bit. After that she smiled and went home with Lona. They waved good bye at me. Ary followed me and waved good bye to them too.

After they left....everything the whole house was filled with silence.....

Awkwardness filled our minds. Me and Ary looked at eachother and smiled. "Ary, I hope you can do a great job and keep yourself safe in the next investigation." I said to her as I stroke her hair softly. She nodded " Of course! I will do my very best!" She said to me as she gave me a hug. She is very kind....I don't want to lose her like......

I...I don't wanna even talk about it. I finally went upstairs to my room. She followed me from behind and she went to her room as well. I closed the door. And sat dowm at my desk . I stared at my window feeling completely.....

...................

Nothing.......
...........

I have a strange feeling about this....but I just can't seem to put my finger right at it. I feel numb. This "Paranormal Music" is the strangest case I have ever done in my life. Because it seems fake but it's really happening. I just can't stop myself from asking....

Hmmm........
Wonder what will happen next?
I guess I have to wait for tomorrow to find out......