Shop and Drop!

Gemakarta, Indonesia
15.00 Pm, September 9 20XX

Well this is it then.....time for some "shop and drop"! (Like Cooking Mama 3: Shop and Chop but only we drop after we shop, we don't help mama). It's for our next investigation too.

Lona and Fanny went home earlier than us. You know what I did?....

I waited for Danny at the school hall, and what's taking him so long? I mean he asked me to wait for him and he said that it was going to take five minutes.....five minutes of bullsh*t!

Ah, sorry for the swearing and stuffs...but why did he tell me that it was going to take five minutes that ended up two full hours!? Jeez he couldn't just make me do this because I'm his friend.
Well...speaking of the devil, there he is! He just laughed a little, like he was actually not at the teacher's office like he said so. Did he do something stupid?

"Danny, What took you so long?" I asked him as I crossed my arms waiting for an answer. "Oh, I was at the teacher's office and after that I just noticed that I left my bag at my class....which turned out to be in the lab. The lab was locked and I..." Before he could finish his damn sentence I cut him to the chase "Well did you find it!?". He was thinking for a while then gave me an answer "Yes, it turns out I was carrying it the whole time!" He said to me with an awkward grin. He.....what!?

"So...you wasted two full hours looking for your bag that turns out that you were carrying it the whole time!?" I asked him a bit raising my tone and finally face palmed. "Yeah sorry about that Eric....I guess my bag was just hanging around me huh?" He said as he chuckled a little. Wait...did he just made a pun!?! After all he had done, he still doesn't get it huh? *sighs deeply"Oh my God.....let's just hurry and go grab our bikes okay? We need to buy supplies and tools for our next investigation remmember?" I said to him as I walked out of the school and went to the bike area to pick up my bike. "Hey! Wait for me!" He said as he ran behind me to the bike area as well.

After we grabbed our bikes, we were ready to go the shop. The weather was sunny with a cool breeze in the air. It was just perfect. I have the address that Lona gave to me yesterday. I checked the address and it seems that we will be fine.....I guess?

"So ready to go?" I asked him as I got ready. He nodded and finally we went off. Operation shop and drop is a go! Well, there goes my imagination again. I just love doing things secret agent style.
Sorry, couldn't help it :P.

So anyways, I decided to put some music on. Since that we were going to the place that is save from the other world. Just a little music can spice up your day. You giving some background music on the way. So I searched my music playlist for a while. I finally picked something to jam! It's called Okiba Crackdown performed by Bossfight! I put up my earphones and began to cycle my bike as the music plays.

They sure make some sick beats! And this music reminds me of Sega Genesis. Man, I love any kind of music. I like Pop, Jazz,Classic,Rock,Bossa Nova, Electronic dance music, Orchestra, Hip Hop, Rhythm and Blues, and so much more. "Yeaaah!" I said out loud following the "yeah" in Okiba Crackdown, as I lifted one of my hands while I was still cycling nice and smooth. I hope no one actually heard or saw what I just did. "Hey what's wrong with you? Are you trying to make the "yeah" in Okiba Crackdown?" Danny said to me as he looked at me curiously and pointed at my earphones. Luckily, I could still hear this guy. If didn't here him, he would have probably kept shouting at me and everyone else might see him acting crazy. "Ah, you notice. I never thought that you hear stuffs like these too." I said to him as I put down my right hand and continued too cycle. "Duh, I like Bossfight, Dunderpatrullen, Galantis, Martin Garix, Alan Walker, Major Lazer, Marsmellow, Et cetera! I really like Electronic Dance Music, or some what you call it EDM. I also love playing games too like Zelda, Persona series, Oneshot, Mario, Sonic, Pokemon, Resident Evil series, Kingdom Hearts series, Final Fantasy series, and a lot more. Okiba Crackdown, kinda reminded me of the Sega Genesis. Don't ya think?" He asked to me as he cycled next to me and looked at me curiously.