Lyra

Gemakarta, Indonesia
08.35 Am, September 13 20XX

Okay, I have to start thinking about this case, cuz it's making me go crazy! Everytime there is something that has to do with this case, I get dizzy and always feel something.....something strange about this case. And maybe I've told you this before, but I still don't know why!!

And it's only me...that has these weird feelings about this case.......it's killing me argh!! But still.....

It doesn't seem right......

Oh God please help me!

Good thing my parents are already home so at least that's one good thing right? But for now, I guess I have to find out more information about the next case in Toccata Academy.

I just laid down on my bed as I tried to pick out a song to play on my phone. I also kept some data about Toccata Academy, but it wasn't enough! I still feel like I'm missing something. I kept thinking about it as I stared plainly at the white ceiling, leaving my phone on while I stopped searching for a song in my playlist.

Although I know this place for a long time, I still need more information about the case itself.....from someone that really has an access to the academy.........

But who?

...................
.......................

"Lyra!"

The one and only name that came up to me, as I said it out loud and got up from my bed.

My mind instantly pictured a quiet tall girl about 158 cm-tall, with brown short silky hair wearing a pink T-shirt and navy blue jeans.

She is the key!

I have to find her now!

I decided to call her first and eventually she picked up. I got her phone number because she gave it to me. I asked her if she was working today and she said that she wasn't, but she was going to a cafe near GC Park. I told her to wait there, and she did. Now, I have to go to her. I got dressed in a simple white shirt with a blue music note in the middle and some blue jeans.

Luckily, we're on a short vacation from school. Well, although they told us to learn at home for a while, but no worries Eric! You can do it!

I quickly grabbed my bag with my music book and a few stuffs that I need just in case. I got out of my room and locked the door quickly before Ary sees me leaving. "Eric? Where are you going?" A familliar voice spoke from my right side. I turned around to see my mom with a light blue vest and white jean-like pants smiling at me. "I'm off to see a friend of mine." I answered her as I smiled back. "Oh is that so. It's fine by me. Me and your dad are going to leave for work and we'll probably be home at noon. Aren't you going to take her with you?" My mom finally asked me as she pointed to a red door beside my room as she raised an eyebrow. It's Ary's room. I actually feel bad about leaving her alone. And I guess mom convinced me to take her along with me.

Well I have no other choice.....

I decided to walk up to Ary's bedroom door and knocked on the door. "Ary? Are you up yet? I'm leaving to GC Park. Are you coming or-" I was cut off by Ary that jumped on me as the door slammed open and she was on top of me with a yellow shirt and white shorts and finally answered

"Heck yeah I do!" A big smile plastered on her face as she giggled a bit and got up.

Mom just giggled as well. She told us to be careful along the way. Yeah she always cares about us and she even gave us some money if we needed to buy something. My dad was already downstairs and she told us to tell him about this. We finally got down the stairs and went to the kitchen to meet up with dad.