Chapter 5

Before I officially start this Chapter ay gusto ko lang magpasalamat kay Myz_meSsy for the new book cover so, I would love to dedicate this Chapter to you Thankies so much & Lovelots to you Mitz 😘

Rovin's POV

Can't believe that I'll end up following her here. I can't just let her go, not now na hindi ko pa tanggap na she'snot mine anymore. Buti na lang ay pumayag na lang si Daddy na dito muna ako pamansantala kay Mom. Si Mom pala ang may-ari ng condo na tinitirahan ko dito sa Pilipinas. Divorce na ang Mom at Daddy ko at may pamilya na si Daddy habang si Mama ay wala pa rin. I'm half filipino kaya marunong akong magtagalog. How I meet Kyra was one of the greatest thing that ever happened to me. She was my angel & my miracle.

~FLASHBACK~

It was just like another day at school. All my life hindi ko talaga na-experience ang matanggap ako ng mga tao. All my life I've been rejected, and I'm immuned to it. My Mom left me & now Dad got a new family & my stepmom treats me like hell. Me, being part of a broken family ay kaya umabot sa point na I want to end my own life.

I was in the rooftop, I was watching the whole campus. I envy them, they have all the joy, the things that makes them happy, unlike me, my life is a mess, I'm a mess. Hopefully in my next life, I'll have a better life. I was about to jump when I heard someone talked.

"The breeze here is really nice. Don't you think so?"

I just looked at her, what's up with this girl.

"Sorry for interrupting your, whatever you're doing. I'm Kyra, I just transferred here, we're in the same class. I've heard na Pilipino ka, kaya inapproach kita."

Later on, we became good friends despite my cold personality that is the total opposite of her bright aura, I became her secret admirer at courted her. With her everything completely change, I want to live life more and be with her. Naging kami eventually but I made something stupid that broke her heart.

I was at a party even when hindi ako pinayagan ni Kyra and I got really drunk. The next day I thought it was going to be just a normal day pero I didn't see it coming, loads of photos and videos of me were uploaded online and one of them was me making out with another girl. I will never forget what she said to me while I was keeping on apologizing to her for what I did, that it was an accident, that I was really drunk and didn't know what I was doing.

She said "If you care and love a person you will never do a thing that will break her trust and especially her heart, but Rovin, you just did. Am I not enough for you?" She then burst to tears."Siguro oo noh, you wouldn't just make out with another random girl if sapat na ako sa'yo. Sorry pero we're through. And please let me be."

Later on, I heard news that she is going back to the Philippines for good, that is why I decided to follow her here. This time I wont let her go. This time I'm going to make things right and let her be mine again.

Zack's POV

Alam kong bakasyon ngayon at bukas pa magsisimula ang klase. Pero nasa school ako ngayon pero hindi para mag-aral kundi magpractice ng basketball. Pagkatapos ng practice ay pumunta na kami ng locker/shower room at nagshower pagkatapos ay nagbihis na. Linabas ko ang phone ko at tinext si Drey na pumunta sa isa sa mga tambayan namin, sa treehouse. Magkakapit-bahay lang kami ni Drey at sa may backyard namin at nila ay malaking puno,pero may bakod ang bawat bakuran.