CHAPTER 8 - WHO'S THIS POKEMON PART 2

"Rain!" They all said in chorus the moment we saw each other's faces. On the screen, Khia, Gen, and Nikki are waving at me. My smile almost tore my face. Haha. I just miss them so much. I can't wait them to visit me here. Umf.

"Guys! I miss you!!!" I said teary-eyed.

"Oops! No more crying, friend! We miss you too! So how's life?" Nikki said, knocking Gen and Khia off the screen as if to get a better view of me. Hahaha.

"T'was fine here. But it's a little boring. I have to wait four more days until I should go back and work." I said, my chest heaved and I took a deep breath.

"But isn't that what you want? To have atleast a week to enjoy life and have fun before going back to work?" Gen interferes.

"Ah, kinda. But I must admit, staying all day here in my room, with my head aching, sort of making me crazy. I wanna go out and have fun, but I have no one with me. You guys are jerk for not coming here with me." I grunted but enough for them to hear me. Haha.

"Says what?" Khia said on the screen. Her brows met.

"She said we're jerk for not coming with her." Nikki let out a heavy laugh.

"Woah. Who left us here in France to make a living in the Philippines?" Khia said, crossing her arms right in her chest.

"Haha. Fine. Fine." I said, laughing. "Anyways, I really miss you guys. I wish I was there to make a sabunot to your hair. Haha eeew."

We all laugh and they said, "Conyo you! Hahahahah! Eeeew!"

I changed the topic as I remember to ask them about Gerald, "Where's my bestfriend?"

They exchanged looks with each other then looked at me, "U-uhm? We don't know?"

"Guys, really, what's happening?" I asked, boredom sketched on my tone.

"Really, we don't know. May I ask you about your co-model? Gerald informed us last night about, errr, your encounter with the bastard." Khia rolled her eyes. Nice one there! Hahahah!

"Ohh. It's nothing. We just talked about...you know...business." I said as a matter-of-factly.

"Who fooled who?" Khia said. "Tell us, c'mon."

After that, I found myself confiding to them what really happened yesterday at Starbucks. I talked casually (no feelings involved) and I can almost feel like myriad of eyes were looking intently at me as if they are suspecting me for a murder I didn't do. "I feel like I'm in a hot seat."

"Yes, you are. Are you sure you're really over that bastard? And he did nothing but to look at you?" Gen said with those inspecting eyes.

"Yes and yes." This topic makes me go crazy. How many times should I tell them that I was over him? Umf. No need nto explain myself further.