I Lift up my Eyes.

Psalm 121: 1-2

I lift up my eyes to the mountains - where does my help come from? 

My help comes from the Lord - the Maker of Heaven and Earth. 

- 09/08/17 -

Hi guys, 

This is not a chapter. Unfortunately, I have some very devastating news. 

A friend of mine back in Australia (I used to live there) has had her cancer return. She is only 15 and has already fought this once before, but she has been told that it is now "incurable." 

It has spread to various parts of her body, and now it has reached her lungs. She has been in remission for over a year, and I hope with all of my heart that she would stay that way, but for some reason which we are not able to understand, it has come back. 

I don't know about you guys, but I happen to be a firm believer in the power of prayer. Even more so, I KNOW that my God Jesus is a Mighty and Loving God and there is nothing He cannot do - 

Romans 8:31 - For if God is for us, who could ever be against us?

Despite being aware of her prognosis, I am aware that my God performs miracles every single day, and with every single thing that I have - all that I am, I pray, I pray, I pray that He gives us a miracle for my friend. Prayer changes everything. 

Luke 11:9 tells us: So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 

With heartache, I remind myself that this may be God's plan for her, though I say to that: I am sure something very beautiful will come out of this. It has to. My God is beautiful. 

Above all else, the one thing that never leaves my mind, God is right here. With me, and, with her. And with you - whether you are aware of it or not. 

I ask you all - everyone who reads this, to stop what you are doing and just pray to Jesus. Even if you have never done it before, even if you don't know if He can hear you - He can. He knows what we are going to say before it even leaves our mouth. 

I have seen His miracles. I have seen His glory and have known His peace, and I have been saved by Jesus - the conqueror of death. 

Pray for a miracle. Pray for a miracle. Pray for a miracle. It is never over. Never, ever, ever.

God, O my God, You are so good. You are so able. Please save my friend. 

I believe in You, Jesus. Use me. 

-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc0DKzPdv44 Prince of Peace, Hillsong.

Your love surrounds me when my thoughts wage war. When night screams terror, there, Your voice will roar. 

Come death or shadow, God, I know Your light will meet me there. 

And my soul will know when fear comes knocking, there, You'll be my guard. When day breeds trouble, there, You'll hold my heart. Come storm or battle, God, I know Your Peace will meet me there.

The Prince of Peace met me there. And You heard my prayer.

Hope like the sun, light piercing through the dark. The Prince of Peace came broke into my heart. The violent cross, the empty grave. And in Your light, I found Grace. 

- Oh fear no evil, for I know You are here.