T r a i l e r

Guys! I have officially made a YouTube trailer for Counterfeit! It's not the best (I'm not a professional video editor), but I think it turned out alright, and I hope you enjoy it. Please, please, pleaseeeeee go watch it (it's in the link above this chapter) ! I'll post the link in the comments for those of you who might not be able to watch it. Otherwise, search for 'COUNTERFEIT - Wattpad Dystopian Trilogy Trailer, Hakuna'. A mouthful, I know.

Update: I also have a short film out for Counterfeit on my YouTube! It explores my vision of the opening sequence so please go check it out ! There are also plenty more trailers for this series on my YouTube, as well as edits for the relations of other characters! Hope you enjoy! 

Bonus:

Official opening scene clip of Counterfeit was released in September, and I will also release a screenplay for it sometime! Until then, please go support my trailer, short film and book! I am pouring everything into this so that people like you can fall in love with my characters and my stories and my adventures, and if even one of you has, then I will be so happy.Romans 8:28 - And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, for those who are called according to His purpose.

-

PS: I will also begin to post some videos on my YouTube channel (the one the video is published on). This will include the short film version of Counterfeit I am making, as well as a potential (real) trailer for the story. 

Worth mentioning, I am planning on editing and sending some of my books of to publishers and looking into all that soon - this will include my Chase Me series (a Calum Hood collection which you should check out if you haven't already), and of course, Counterfeit! 

Please watch my trailer, subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on here, and most importantly, enjoy Counterfeit! 

All my love. God bless, 

Hakuna. 

-

02/01/18 Here if the cover for book 2! Please continue to read Counterfeit - this book means so much to me.