Just Dance!

"Uno!" You claimed with a huge grin. Ciel, Sebastian, William, Ronald, Grell, Claude, and Undertaker all gave you a dead stare, well, Undertaker just clapped with glee and looked down at his cards.

You all heard some whines and moans upstairs, and you started to question what was going up. 

"How are you so good at this?!" Grell asked, face red with anger. You smiled.

"Practice. Hey, you had dos left!" You replied with a cheery smile as Ciel put down another card, which to your luck was a blue two card.

It was your turn, and you placed the last card down with a smile, and everyone sighed in defeat. Your face fell a little as you gathered up all the cards.

"So... Undertaker, you're next. Sebastian, Ciel,  Ronald and Grell have already went. After Undertaker, William will go and then you, Claude."

They all looked at each other, and nodded. The guys STILL didn't have anything except towels on (Claude and Sebastian made suits out of about five towels) them, except for Ciel and Alois, who had some old shirts on and Justice shorts on.

"Yes, miss (Y/n), as you wish," Claude replied in a monotone voice, like he was a computer. You sighed, and face-palmed.

"Claude, please. Don't call me 'miss.' It doesn't suit me! And that goes with the rest of you guys, too," you said with a bland look. "I'm pretty sure I'm not royalty. Oh, now that I think about it, I should probably get you guys some jobs, and you," you pointed at Ciel, "and Alois can come to school and learn stuff... so I'll ask Mom to enroll you."

"School?" Ciel whimpered as the rest nodded. You laughed a little.

"School isn't that bad, it only feel like prison for maybe about, like, what? Seven hours?"

Ciel gulped, and excused himself. You giggled, and waltzed over to the TV, in which you grabbed the remote and your Wii U (yes, you have one. Your mother bought it for you last year for your birthday). Turning it on, and bending down to the cabinet, you rummaged through your disks.

The guys all watched you search for something they didn't know, but then jumped when you quickly whipped around, holding up the disk.

"JUST DANCE!!" You yelled proudly. Everyone looked at you like you had two heads. "What? I have four remotes."

"...How do you play that game?" Grell asked, pointing at the game. You inserted the disk into the Wii U counsel and then clicked on it. It loaded up, and you turned around. 

"What did I miss?" Alois asked, barreling down the stairs. You heard Ciel sigh in annoyance as Undertaker silently made his way upstairs.

"Did you give him a hard time? You were up for some time, Mr. Trancy," you said with authority laced into your voice. 

"No! Not at all!" He replied with an uneasy grin. I raised my eyebrow, and gained a stoic posture.

"Very well, I will ask Austin his opinion on you later..."

"Fine!" Alois huffed, and stormed to the couch, in which he then plopped down. Sighing, you grabbed the remotes and threw one at Grell, Ronald, Ciel, and Alois.

"Dance off, you four. Just follow what the person does on the screen," you instructed, sitting on the couch beside Sebastian, whose tail curled around your waist. "You will get a score of X, OK, GOOD, and PERFECT. There will also be special moves to gain more points."

"Winner gets to go against me," you finished, petting the now cat-form Sebastian who was watching and purring with delight. "Now, choose a song."

You handed Ciel the remote, and pointed to the joystick that controlled what you wanted to play. After a little bit, he chose one, and it was Circus by Britney Spears.

Sebastian, William, Claude, and you watched the others goof around. You had to say, Alois had the hips down to a pinch!

While Ronald, Grell, and Alois were really into it, Ciel was just doing the hand movements with a bored expression. You pursed your lip, but decided not to say anything about it. 

After a little bit, we got the results. Ciel getting last, Grell getting second to last, Alois getting second, and Ronald getting first. 

You smirked, and took Ciel's Wii remote. Scrolling through the songs, you and Ronald took some time deciding. You wanted to do something fun, while Ronald wanted to do something romantic.

"I really don't know. You're impossible," you complained. Ronald rolled his eyes, just as you chose a random song. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Undertaker enter and William left silently and peacefully.

It started up, and you switched the other two controllers off and changed the avatar to you. Ronald looked at you, and you just shrugged in return.

"Don't get to sexual. I tried not to choose one with that," you said, and he smirked and winked at you in return, which make you gag a little. 

"No one has ever beat me in Just Dance, not even my best friends!" You said, swinging your arms side to side while Ronald did the same, following the duet dance.

"You have friends? How surprising..." Ronald said with an amused grin. You shot him a glare.

"Austin, Matt, Jessica, and Brianna are my friends!" You said. Looking outside, it was turning dark. The match ended, and it seemed that...

"You won?!" You yelled in surprise. The hybrid gave you a perverted smile that meant no good, but you didn't know what his perverted smile looked like at all.

"Why yes, do I get a reward?" He purred, pulling you into a dip and looking at you with those enchanting green eyes, his blonde tail wrapping around your waist as you felt your face heat up to over one-thousand degrees.

"Bragging rights," a cool voice said behind him as someone pulled Ronald back from you, causing a collision to the floor. You looked up to see William holding Ronald with a dark expression.

You stood up, brushing yourself off, pink still dusting your cheeks. Ronald took note of that and internally smiled to himself.

"I am so tempted to throw you outside for the night," you mumbled.

"H-hey (Y/n)?" You heard. You walked over to Austin that was coming down with a notepad of the measurements. Taking it, you were impressed by his neat handwriting.

"Thanks a bunch! I owe you... amazing handwriting, by the way!" You complimented as Austin looked away with a small blush covering his face.

"Y-yeah... I know what I kinda want in return..." Austin replied with a smile.

"Can I take you out to lunch? Not as a date, but just... getting to know each other."