ELEVEN: "Sunday To Sunday"

Alexander was able to identify the fear in redhead's voice. He dragged his siblings with him to the West Forest. It hurt him to see her that away, he had never seen Lydia so frightened. She didn't move when he grabbed her, her green eyes locked on the bodies that were rotting.

He could see that she blamed herself.

Lydia stepped into Lily's arms when they reached the mansion. Alec's parents said nothing, only looked down, and went to the kitchen. Only the youngest Mathews carried Jones upstairs, shoved her under the shower, and helped her.

The hot water fell on Lydia's shoulders, then ran down her back. Her muscles relaxed. Her eyes were closed, her arms drooping beside her body. She was just concentrating on Lily's little voice. The blonde ran the redheaded girl's body with the sponge, washing all the blood from her skin. And through her lips a little melody was escaping. Lydia thought it was nice.

"There," Lily whispered, "that's everything."

Lydia opened her eyes for the first time and closed the water. She grabbed the towel that Mathews girl held out for her and stepped out of the shower. She curled up in it and looked at herself in the mirror. It was a pretty image, it was terrifying actually. It looked like Lydia had went through some horror movie, after all that's what her life had became.

"Did the PIP went to get the bodies?"

"Don't worry about it." The blonde told him and opened the door, "I'll get you some clothes."

Lily slammed the door and Lydia kept facing her reflection, her eyes never left herself. She felt like a strange while facing herself, she recognized everything that was her parents' – her features, the little traces on her skin, but her essence... That was lost, she felt lost.
Her red hair was soaked, so she dried herself quickly, then her hair. She tried to brush her hair but with her shaky hands it was impossible.

The door openned again.

"I hope they fit you." Lily smiled at her.

"Thank you." The redhead grabbed the clothes, leaving the brush on the counter, "They are better than mines for sure."

The blonde laughed, "You and my brother have more in common than I thought."

Lydia ignored her and got dressed. When she was warm, she looked at herself again in the mirror. Lily approached, took the little brush off the counter, and brushed the long red hair.

"I'm sorry, Lyds."

Jones shrugged delicately. Didn't understand why Lily felt sorry or about what exactly, was she sorry for her? Why? Lydia was the one to blame for all the deaths, Octavia's attack, even Alexia.

Lily tamed her red hair it in a perfect braid, "Ready."

The blonde grabbed Lydia by the shoulders, forced her to look at her. The green eyes were red and Lily wiped a tear from her face with love.

"Hey, we're not going to let anything happen to you." She promised.

"What about the others?" Lydia's voice was shaky, "Why did he let me live?"

"I don't know, love."

Sobs escaped from her throat, and Lily quickly hugged her. Tears watered the blonde's dark shirt, but none of them moved.

Downstairs, Alexander was paciently waiting for his mother to finish the call. He was pacing back and forth, too nervous to stay still.

"Yeah, I get it." Andrea glanced at Alec, "Bye."