Harry - do you know?

⚠️suicidal thoughts⚠️

Here I was, standing on the edge of a bridge with all of these thoughts running through my.

Your ugly
Your fat
Everybody hates you
It would be easier if you killed yourself

"I wonder what would happen if I myself?" I widowered to myself.

"Do you know what happens when you kill yourself?"

"Your mother finds out but a phone call and starts friend and screaming know that the girl she gave birth to was dead. Your dad comes downstairs to see what all the fuss is about. He feels he hasn't succeeded parent hood as there child he once lived and protected is dead. Your sister finds out and is in shock and denial because the sibling she once looked up to had taken her own life. Your brother finds out and suites inside because the person he picked on his whole life was more dead. He wishes he could say sorry and goodbye but knows that's not possible. Your best friend is in class and sees that your seat is empty. She gets a sinking feeling in the bottom of her stomach. The teacher announces to the class that you had committed suicide, with tears in her eyes. Your best friend starts crying and screaming whilst banging on the desk. She wants you to tell her it will be OK knowing it won't, but that just came be. Your builds find out and drop to there knees crying they stop eating and don't talk to each other. And finally, your boyfriend finds out he screams and cries into a pillow. He starts self harming and came take it anymore. He ends up slitting his wrist to be with you.
If you kill yourself,
You kill everyone around you.
Including me."

I recognised that voice as my boyfriend Harry.i turned around with puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks . It was then I realised he was crying too. I ran and launched myself into his arms.

"Let's go home, love." He said into my hair. I nodded in agreement not being able to speak from crying too much. We walked back home in each others arms. I didn't need to kill myself because I had Harry.

~molly

Sorry Ik it was short and depressing so apologies. Next one's will be happier I promise.