SDMN-Colour blind

"come on you will love them, and they'll love you!"my best friend Will said. (WillNE)

"I guess but that won't stop me being nervous."I say in complete honesty.

"I know that but these are nice people at least they too get to know them."he said almost pleading."and they haven't found there soul mates ether so you never know, you just might meet your soul mate."he replied shimmying his shoulders whilst wiggling his eye brows at me.

"I doubt it."I mutter just lots enough so that Will could hear me.

Basically took are all colour blind and when you may your soul mate your eyes change from grey to a certain colour which will match your soulmate. When your eyes change colour you can then see colours. It is  truly wonderful.i think.

"Good dammit why are you so dull about everything. You know it's hard to be as funny and entertaining as I am when I'm around a real life emoji of the flat face emoji." He joked.
(I didn't know what to call it😑)

"Yeah yeah sunshine we get it we aren't all add much of a social butterfly as you. I have accepted my role as the black sheep of the group."

~Time skip cos the baby's are to much~

We arrive at the sidemen house. Not gonna lie it was pretty big. (That's what she said) Will knocked on the door and 10 seconds later we heard a shout.

"Come in"said a males voice.

Will did as told and went straight to the living room. As soon as I got there I saw 7 men sitting on couch as soon as I looked at them my vision changed from a monochrome pallet to a colourful one. I stood there in awe gazing around the room as vibrant colours were everywhere.

I was snapped out of my trans by Will asking "um guys? Hello?!"I turned to the other 7 people and saw that they all had the same expression as I did. They looked different from when I first saw them. All of their eyes had changed colour.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N) . And I just found my soulmate."I stated introducing myself.

"Me too" they all said in unison.

Oh god.

They all stared at each other with dumbfounded faces.

"Welllllllll"Will said trying to help."first we need to introduce other."

The one on the far left stood up and walked over to me.
"Hi, I'm Ethan. I have a channel named Bezinga and I think your my soulmate."he then turned around and sat back down in his original seat.

The next one stood up and trotted over to me."hello, my name is Josh.i have a channel named Zerkaa and I think your my soul mate."copying the language of Ethan. He swiveled on his heals before returning to the couch.

The boy after stood up and high jogged over to me."hey there, I'm Jide but people call me JJ .I have a YouTube channel named KSIOlajideBT and I think your my soulmates."he gave me a wink before jogging back to the group.

The one day in the middle stood up and took long strides towards me. He was tall and towered over me."hi (Y/N) , I'm Simon. I have a channel called miniminter7 and I think your my soulmate." He gave me a smile and went back.

The next boy followed seemingly more nervous than the rest of them."hello, my name's Vic. I have a change Vickstar123 and I think your my soul mate. He gave me a light smile and blushed as he turned and walked to the couch.

The next one walked up and took off his small back before talking."what'sup , I'm Tobi. I have a channel named Tobejizzel and I think your my soulmate." He then placed the snap back on and say down.

The last one walked up and ran his fingers through his hair and then began."hi (Y/N) , I'm harry. I have a channel named Wroetoshaw and I think your my soul mate he then copied the rest by during down and all eyes went to me.

"Right I'm not letting my best friend decide her soulmate until she gets a kiss!" Will demanded.

"What???!!" We all questioned in unison.

"just do it!"He remarked.

Ethan stupid up before cupping my face and gently planted his lips to mine. We then pulled apart.

Next was Josh he put his arm around my waste and me close before connecting or lips. We then pulled apart

JJ stood up and walked towards me. He crashed out lips together kissing me roughly. We then pulled apart.

Simon followed and quickly but softly placed his lips mine, kissing me passionately. We then pulled apart.

Vick was to next and he slowly walked over he kissed me cautiously but that soon faded away as these kiss progressed. We then pulled apart.

After followed Tobi he kissed me lovingly which I enjoyed, like the rest of them. We then pulled apart.

Lastly was harry he put his hands on my hips then quickly placed his lips on mine. We then pulled apart.

"Who do you choose (Y/N)? " Will asked.

"Hang on" I said ." Do you mind if I use your toilet?" I asked politely. They then gave me the directions and I wandered to the bathroom. I got there and locked the door before looking at myself in the mirror.

"Wait what?!?" I asked myself realising my eyes had turned violet. That's not supposed to happen.i thought to myself. I got myself together before walking out.

"Well (Y/N) ? Who do you pick"

~~**~~

I know it's not very good but I hoped you liked it. I just wanted to say that I wrote their channel names as Wroetoshaw and Tobejizzle instead of W2S and TBJZL because you wouldn't say W2S you would day it in words . So yeah
Any way bye.

~Molly