Chicken-Harry

Me and Harry were a massive party. Unfortunately, neither of us wanted to be there. He was dragged here by the rest of the sidemen and is was dragged here by my friend group. Me and Harry had a strange kind of relationship. One day we would despise eachother and other days we would just get along.

We were currently both sitting on a small balcony on the top floor. Empty bottles of beer and cider were scattered about on the floor. We weren't extremely drunk, but definitely not sober.

"So how many people have you hooked up with in your lifetime?" Harry asked taking another swig of his beer.

"Define 'hooked up with'"

"YA know, slept with" wow Harry, great conversation.

"Probably around" I hesitated, thinking a little. "16" Harrys jaw dropped.

"Jesus you know that's a big number right?" He seemed astonished whereas I thought it was normal.

"I thought it was average" I explained.

"Well I've only slept with 9" Harry commented.

"Well that might just mean not many people want to hook up with you." I smirked, learning back in my chair.

"Shut up asshole" he replied, glaring at me from across the balcony. Silence envolped us for a short period of time.

"I'm bored, let's play a game." I said, staring at Harry.

"What kind of game?" He questioned.

"I don't know." He looked at me for a while.

"How about we play this game I play with my friends when we get drunk. it will start easy and get harder as we go on but basically I'll start reciting the lyrics and you have to copy but adding the things said before. If any of us fake at any point they have to take a shot. Eventually we end up so drunk and it's so funny." He explained. It sounded fun and I think I've played something similar with my friends.

"Ye that sounds fun" I said taking the last gulp of my cider, and placing it on the floor with all the other empty bottles.

"K so repeat after me" he started " one big chicken"

"One big chicken"

"One big chicken, two cute ducks"

"One big chicken, two cute ducks." The game went on smoothly for a little bit before things got difficult. Currently it was Harry's turn.

"One big chicken,
Two cut ducks
Three brown bears
Four hairy running hairs
Five fat females fixing for a fight
Six sloppy sheet slitters, sloppily slitting sheets
Seven seamen sailing the seven sees
Eight echoing edges are edgy-"

I cut him off "HA that's wrong."

"No it's not" he protested.

"Yes it is the actual one is eight echoing egotists echoing egotistically." He mumbled a quick curse words and grabbed a shot glass. I grabbed the vodka bottle and poored it to the brim. he took the drink to his lips before pouring all of the liquid into his mouth.

~*~

Around about half an hour later and we were both drunk. "Okay new game." I clapped my hands.

Harry thought for a minute, staring me straight in my eyes. "Let's play chicken." He stated, getting up and standing one side of the balcony.

"What's that?" I questioned, standing up also.

"You start at that end and I start at this end. We both keep leaning in and the first person to pull away looses and has to do a forfeit."

"Okay" I agreed getting up and wandering to the opposite side from Harry.

"Okay
Three
Two
One"

We both started slowly walking to eachother, maintaining eye contact. As he got closer I completely forgot about the game. We were now touching eachother, my hands on his chest and his on my arms. We slowed down the pace. I saw his eyes close and followed his motion. Soon enough, I felt his lips on mine. We started slow and eventually ended in a make out session. After a while I pulled away and looked in his eyes. He leaned in close so I could feel his warm breath on my ear.

"You lost."

Hope you enjoyed
-Mols xxx