Vikk-Minecraft youtuber

Prompt:
"god damn" "n o t - o n - m y - c h r i s t i a n - m i n e c r a f t - s e r v e r"

~*~

"Hey guys, it's me vikkstar123 and I'm here to do a Minecraft video with my girlfriend." Vikk did his intro whilst I smiled and waved. " (Y/N) has never played Minecraft before, her only knowledge on the game is of watching my videos." I stared at at the monitor infront of us. Vikk had already created a new server and but it on survival mode. "Okay (Y/N), are you ready."

"Yup" he handed me the controller and told me which button does what. I saw a sheep on a hill and immediately tried to run to it. When I had got to the sheep, it had run off the side of the cliff face. I didn't realise that falling from such a great height would kill me so I jumped to try and find the sheep but instead I was met with a red tinted screen reading 'you died!'

"Well that didn't last long." Vikk commented before laughing. I put my head in my hands and whispered.

"Why did I agree to this?" This made Vikk laugh more whilst he took the controller of the table where I left it and respawned. He handed me back the controller.

"Right this time you need to follow the list of instructions I wrote." He showed me the notepad he had wrote it. I scanned over it quick before reading slide the first task.

"Okay so I need to collect wood. Oooo I know I get some wood, make a crafting table, and make a wooden axe." I exclaimed, looking at Vikk for approval. He laughed and nodded. I did as I had said and stopped when I had a stack of 64 oak wood. "Okayyy... Next task it says 'build a house with the wood'." I took a sharp breath in, not really sure of what to do. I started by making a square and building it up. I ran out of wood very quickly. Huffing, I went to collect another stack. "Done" I said.

"(Y/N), you're going to want more then just four walls. You need a roof and a door and a bed and-" I cut him off before he could finish.

"WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT THEN!" He laughed.

"I'm sorry okay." I gave him a death glare before returning my gas back to the screen. I clicked on the crafting table and hesitated, not really sure how to do any of the things he said. He laughed realising I didn't know what I was doing.

"Put one plank there and another there, there, there, theree and there." He explained, pointing to where I needed to put the material. When I had placed the final block a door appeared and I took it. "Right make a gap in the house 1x2." I followed his instructions. "Now put the door jusssst there." He said. I did as he said.

"YAY!" I screemed when I had done.

"Don't return all excited just yet (Y/N) there's alot more things you need to do before we're done. I sighed and returned my face to the monitor.

After about half an hour of filming, I had nearly done all the tasks including, finishing the house, making a bed, making a farm, and survive a night. I was currently trying to hunt monsters at night. I ran right into a zombie. I screemed and ran right into another zombie. I died as soon as that zombie touched me as I was low on health and had no armour. "GOD FRIKIN DAMIT!" I screemed, frustrated. Vikk turned to me and gave me the most creepiest/anoyed looks ever.

"n o t"
"o n"
"m y"
"c h r i s t i a n"
"m i n e c r a f t"
"s e v e r"

He said through gritted teeth. I giggled, making Vikk smile. "Your cute" he said before respawned for me.

Hope you enjoyed
-Molls xxxx