Vikk-wasn't expecting that

Requested by: wonderlandbugg

~*~
Me and Vikk had been dating for a while now, but decided not to tell anyone. It wasn't that we didn't want to, more due to the fact that we just didn't really know how to. I didn't mind because I know how hard my boyfriend's job is with half of your following agreeing and supporting everything you do and the other half hating on your every move. Our friends know, thankfully. It's hard keeping our relationship with all of the fans, it would be even harder trying to hide it from the sidemen also.

Me, Freya, Talia, Emily, Gee and Nia were all having a sleep over. Tomorrow the sidemen have a meet and greet in London. Each of us were coming to help out with merch stalls and what not. Currently the topic of conversation was mine and Vikks relationship.

"(Y/N) I don't know how you do it." Freya mentioned taking a sip of her slightly alcoholic beverage.

"What do you mean?" I questioned, unsure of what she was insinuating.

"Keeping your relationship a secret from the internet." She exclaimed as if it was obvious.

"Well at the end of the day, I love him and it shouldn't affect our love for eachother." I tried explaining. Talia jumped into the conversation

"yes but, don't you get affected by all the girls who hit in him and try to go out with him." She had a point.

"I guess but it's Vikks choice wether he wants to or not."

"I support that. A toast, to (Y/N)." Gee added raising her glass into the air.

"Cheers!" Everyone else joined in, raising there glasses and clinking them together with everyone else's.

~*~

Currently, we were all on the coach heading to the event. I sat next to Vikk and he had his arm around me as I cuddled into his side. Every other sideman had their girlfriends cuddled up next to them. "We'll be arriving in ten minutes." Called the driver. Vikk pulled his arm off of me and whispered in my ear.

"Just incase any fans see." This kind of hurt as all of the other girls' boyfriend's still had their arms around them. The conversation with the girls last night made me realize how hard not telling the world about our relationship has actually been on me. Vikk could tell I was upset.

"I know your upset but I'm sorry, I just can't tell anyone right now." He explained.

"Why?" I questioned. I wasn't mad just confused.

"It's complicated and hard to explain. You just have to trust me." I nodded and turned my head, not wanting to be apart of this conversation anymore. I have started to notice that he has been a bit distant lately. Maybe the reason he isn't telling anyone is because he wants to break up. I had fallen down a dark well of thoughts before Talia snapped me out of my trance by unbuckling my seatbelt for me.

"Thanks" I replied and stood up, collecting my backpack from the over head locker. My final decision was to just confront Vikk after today. Getting off the coach was quite considering we had arrived at 6am and the acctual event starts at 1, although there were a few fans that had decided to show up really early.

When we got inside, we were taken on a tour around the venue to show where the initial greet was and were the merch will be sold. That took half an hour. Once that was done, me, Talia, Freya and Gee headed over to the merch booth to set up, while the other girls' went somewhere else and the boys went to there meeting point. "So how has things been since our conversation last night?" Gee asked.

"I realized that he has been very distant lately so I decide that after the event I'm going to ask him about it." I replied. The girls nodded in agreement.

~*~

Fans rushed in with many coming straight to our booth. We quickly got to work, handing out hoodies, pencil cases, wristbands, bags, e.t.c.. some people asked for photos as they had seen us in videos and other just want to buy things.

At around 3pm, the sidemen had a break. Vikk, accompanied by Simon and Josh came over. Vikk hugged me from behind which supposed me. I turned my head to look at him. "You've had a sudden change of opinions, what's up?" I questioned.

"Can't a boyfriend show his girlfriend love?" He asked, gaining the attention of some fans who started recording.

"What?" I was confused, why was he suddenly so affectionate towards me in public. Then, he did something I wouldn't have thought he would have done in a long time. He kissed me. The kiss was only short but I can tell it was filled with passion and love. The fans cheered and created a crowd. He pulled away and brushed our noses together. My cheeks were burning hot from all the attention.

"I'll see you later." He kissed me again and followed after Josh and Simon who had started head back to their meeting point.

"Looks like you won't need that chat later." Freya whispered to me and giggled before taking money and putting it in the bucket.

"Yea" u replied with a smile, before heading back to the job I had been set.

~*~

Hope you enjoyed it.xxxx
-Molly xx