Ethan-If it aint broken

So the way I'm writing this includes some stuff you might not understand. Basically in my school of your bad you loose a stamp. You get a stamp for each lesson. If you loose three stamps or more you get detention. If you loose five stamps or more you get and after school detention. A B1/B2/B3 is behaviour an L is a late a U is uniform a P is phone H1/H2 is homework and E is equiptment

~*~

"sup fatass" I spoke to the boy I knew as Ethan Payne. I liked to pick on him as he reminds me of my fatass dad who anoys the fuck out of me. When I spoke his face went pale and he slowly turned around, clutching his text books closely to his chest. "Cat got your tongue?" I asked getting closer. He remained silent. "Speak asshole" I added.

"U-umm-m" he stutter, unable to think of anything to say. For one of the smartest kids in are class he sure didn't have a lot of vocabulary.

"Just what I thought, scared are we?" I questioned, leaning on the locker next to him. He looked down. "Well I'm in a good mood today so, I'm not going to beat you up." He looked up and smiled.

"Th-ank you" he replied.

"Now leave before I change my mind." He nodded and scurried off to his next class. I walked to mine. I had science. I hated science and my teacher absolutely hated me.

As usual I was late. I strolled in, not even caring. "Late again are we miss (Y/L/N)?" Our professor said. "Is that gonna be a late mark miss (Y/L/N)?" He questioned again.

"No sir" I stated, taking my seat.

"And why not, what is your great excuse this time?" I was in thought for a minute.

"I had to help miss Stephenson with carrying stuff." I stated, staring him in the eye. "You can ask her if you want." Technically not a lie just didn't make me late. He sighed, defeated before turning to the board and continuing the lesson.

When the lesson ended, I stood up and packed my stuff as the bell went. "Miss (Y/L/N)" the professor started, I sighed knowing what he was going to say "the bell doesn't dismiss you I do." We said in unison.

"Tuff, can't take my stamp now, the lessons already over" I commented, walking out the door. As I was waking down the corridor to leave school I saw Ethan. He had a massive bruise on his eyes.

"Oi Ethan, who did this?!" I questioned, mad. He looked down and didn't answer me. I grabbed his shoulder so he would face me. "Answer me."

"Mike" he mumbled. Fucking bitch. Ethan was mine to hit not nobody else's.

"Bitch." I mumbled storming off. I went to look for him. I found him at the back of the school, smoking a cigarette. "Oi!" I yelled. He took the cigarette out of his mouth, throwing it out on the ground and stamping on it. I stormed up to him and slapped him. "You need to leave Ethan alone." I said. He blew his smoke out in my face, standing up properly. I coughed and wafted away the smoke with my hand.

"Or what" he said, crossing his arms and giving me a smug look.

"Or this." I lifted my fist and punched him, square in the jaw causing him to stumble back. He held his jaw before glaring at me.

"O your gonna get it now" he tried to punch my cheek but I grabbed his wrist before he could and twisted it. He grunted, in pain and tried to kick my shins but instead I grabbed his other hand and placed them both behind his back and kicked the back of his legs, sending him plummeting to the hard ground. I hovered over the top of him, still holding his arms behind his back.

"Now I'm going to say this one last time." I waited a bit to make him uncomfortable "leave ethan alone." I stood up and started walking away.

"Don't get mad at me because you have a crush on his fat ass." I turned around and kicked him in the stomache.

"Go on, say it again yeah." I threatened, walking backwards. He stayed silent. "That's what I thought." I re-entered the school to see bearly anyone there. I checked the time on the clock, hanging above the double doors I just entered through. School ended twenty minutes ago. I walked through the halls to leave, making a quick detour to my locker to get things I needed.

I headed to the park I always go because I don't want to go home. When I was arriving I noticed a big presence on the bench I normally sit on. As I got closer I realised who it was. I sat beside him and saw tears in his eyes.

"What's up?" I questioned, taking the bag off my back and leaning back on the bench.

"Nothing" he sighed.

"We both know that's a lie." I started "c'mon you can speak to me. is it Mike again? I swear to god I'll fucking kill him-"

"No it's not Mike." He stated rubbing his eyes.

"Then what is it." He looked at me for a moment. I'm guessing he saw I was being sincere and not just going to make fun of him again as he started to explain.

"My perants are having another argument and I can't take it anymore. They have started to do it every night. I'm guessing you don't have these struggles. You have a perfect life. No parent issues. Not bullied. Don't get stressed-" I cut him off.

"YA know, you shouldn't assume things." I stated staring straight ahead with my arms hung over the back of the bench.

"What do you mean?" He sniffled.

"Do you ever wonder why I do the things I do. Like bully or loose so many stamps and get so many detentions. "He stared at me.

"Why?"

"Because I'm 'troubled'" I said making qoutations with my fingers. "My mum physically abuses me and brings home new men every night who also abuse me and my dad is never there. I get nothing for my birthday or Christmas. I live in a run down council house and barely have money to eat. My mum smokes and drinks 24/7 and I have no other family." I stated.

"I'm so sor-" he started.

"Don't, I'm fine I've always been. It's fine. Look I'll make you a deal. I'll protect you from Mike if you give me company every day after school here. Deal" I held out my hand for him to shake.

"Deal."

~*~

Part 2?
-Molly xxx