Simon-here.

If it helps, the whole time I was writing this I was listening to 'the hills' by the weeknd on repeat cos I feel worthless as hell. Lol. Just sort of got me in a sad mood to write this. It has nothing to do with it but o well.

⚠️abuse, violence, swears⚠️

Setting:

~*~

Simon cradled her in his arms as he walked down the abandoned street. It was pouring it down with rain and was around 1:00 am. She had been shot and poison was pulsing through her blood. (Y/N) and Simon were only friends. They had both wanted to be more but their fear of rejection was high. Eventually, he got a girlfriend and they both became distant.

After 2 years of non-contact, they were both reunited in a dodgy town in England. Both wanting to escape their fucked up life's, only to make both of their lives more fucked up.

Somehow he had escaped to the same place she had, only to see her laying on the ground near a dirty, broken bus stop. She had gotten off there and sat there for hours just thinking.

He ran to her and saw she was bleeding from a bullet wound in her abdomen. The bullet had been drenched in poison or something and was slowly making its way to her heart.

"(Y/N)! What the fuck happened." Simon asked her frantically.

"don't trust teenagers with a black hoodie, tattoos and piercings," she replied putting pressure on her injuries.

"your gonna be okay. I'll get you to help okay?" Simon reassured the girl in front of him He picked her up and carried her bridal style down the concrete stretch. Of course, this would happen in the middle of nowhere with literally no people within miles.

(Y/N)its sobs seemed to stop as if there wasn't a piece of led causing excruciating pain. She stared up at Simon as he walked, trying to go fast but because he had her in his arms he couldn't.

"so why are you here. In this shithole all alone?" she asked trying to distract herself.

"could ask you the same question." he replied, looking straight ahead.

"yes, but I asked first."

"well...."

~flashback~

"all you do is work! You have no time for me!" Simons girlfriend screamed at him. They shared an apartment in London meaning the neighbours would be well aware of what she was saying.

"why don't you get cal to give you attention?! You sure as hell seemed to like it last time!" he snapped back whilst standing and facing her.

"it was a one time thing and your still not over it?!"

"maybe i would be if you hadn't have done it with some of my other friends also! He retaliated, frustrated.

"well i wouldn't have had to if you had payed me attention!"