FINISH ME

Hello freins! It's the tea cleaner (because everybody's spilling tea these days) K so basically I got this idea off of one of my Wattpad friends and basically what Imma do is put a phrase like

"Go to hell""k see you there"

And you would comment next to it with the person you think it goes with best and I'd later do an imagine on it.

Does that make sense?

Well I better hope so.

~*~

-"Go to hell" "k see you there"

-"Normal people catch with their hands and not their face"

-"we have finger tips, yet not toe tips. But we can tip toe and not tip finger." "What?! I'm confused"

-"your not helping" "yes I am" "how?"

-"why the long face?"

-"all these flavours and you choose to be salty?"

-"if you don't want a sarcastic answer don't ask a stupid question" "alright, calm down!"

-"if something goes wrong in your life just tell 'plot twist' and walk away as if nothing happened" "life advise with _______"

-"you sound better with your mouth closed" "mmh hmmm am mhhhh hmmm mm" "not what I meant"

-"you changed my world"

-"I need you because I love you"

-"true love has no ending" "don't get all mushy on me now"

-"did it hurt when you fell from heaven" "I think you meant when I rose from hell"

-"get your sorry ass up off the floor"

-"I trust you with my life, don't fuck it up"

-"god damn" " n o t - o n - m y - c h r i s t i a n - m i n e c r a f t - s e r v e r"

-"I think on you when I'm sleeping" "oh, so you are a pedophile"

-" I should probably get going" "or you could stay"

-"What would you do if I was Satan." "Worship you."

-"Damn, you are hot... I'm talking about the oven."

-"Say spaghetti!" "no"

-"Hey so can you de me a favour?"

-"I can do sexy" "you wouldn't know sexy if it slapped you in the face"

-"Everyone has a choice." "Yes and mine is to eat McDonalds 24/7"

~*~

I couldn't think of any more sorry plez font hurt me.xx
-Molly