Simon-not even mad

Me and Simon were currently in an argument. The fourth one this month unfortunately. Mainly about nothing. Like when I accidentally spilt some water or when he would be ten minutes late. I guess we were just drifting apart.

"Ugh never mind, if your gonna get mad about me being late I might as well have just not showed up at all!" I exclaimed grabbing my bag.

"well I'm sorry but some people find it rude when others show up late!" He snapped back.

"Some people have work that doesn't require them to sit on their arse all day and play on the computer!" I defended.

"O so it's my fault now!" He threw his hands up.

"Acctually if you would have been bothered to ask you would know I had a shite day and honestly I can't deal with you right now!" I stormed out and slammed the door and headed to my apartment. Once I was home, I just tried my best to relax by having a bath and go to sleep.

~*~

It was the next day and the sidemen and the sidemen girlfriends had all decided to go out to a club. I had a plain black dress on.

Sitting down, we were all having fun. JJ started flirting with girls from the table next to us. This made us all turn around and start having a conversation with the girls.

I couldn't help but notice that Simon seemed to be getting awfully close to the brunette on the end. I decided to ignore it as I really couldn't handle another argument. I just sat there taking to Freya about a video she wanted to film with me soon.

Another round of shots later and I realised that most of the boys were all up on the dance floor dancing. They all were just messing around together. All except Simon. Simon was dancing in an unholy way with the brunette. I clenched my firsts and tried to calm myself down. A waiter came round with a round of shots and all of the girls took one except for me and Freya.

She stated telling me a story about good knows what. It was funny though, and distracting me from Simon, so that's a good thing.

Another hour later, we decided to leave, watching all of the girls try and pull their intoxicated partners off of the main floor was very amusing. I almost completely forgot about Simon until we all got outside and saw him making out with the brunette. Everyone was shocked and suddenly sober.

JJ ripped Simon away. "What the hell are you doing man?!" He shouted. Simon looked around at his group of friends. He didn't show any signs of regret or shame. Wow.

Josh came up to me " (Y/N) I'm so sorry about Simon you didn't deserve that." He tried apologising. I shook my head.

"Don't apologise for him. You haven't done anything wrong. If he has one speck of decency in him he will apologise, if not... He's a dickhead." Josh nodded understanding. I gave one final glance at Simon. He looked back at me. He didn't seem sad. Infact he didn't seem like he felt anything. Kind of like an emotionless rock.

I give up with him. I walked off home. Alone. Single.

~*~
There will be a part two to this as this is only half the size of what I would usually write and I will publish that when I have the time. Xxxxx
Hope you enjoyed
-Mols xxx