Tobi-cupcake

(Y/N/N) your nick name

I'm currently lying face down on my sofa , bored out of my mind because everybody is busy today and my electricity is out. daydreaming is the only thing entertaining me right now . Sure I had my phone but it was on 5% and I didn't want to waste it because I wouldn't be able to charge it any time soon.

I stair hopefully at my phone, praying that somebody will call me or text and ask to hang out.

Ding.

THE GODS LISTENED!!!!

———————————
Tobejizzeledeverywhere-  hi (Y/N/N) , I'm bored as hell and was wondering if you'd like to come round 4 a bit .

Yea I'd love to, I'll be over in 10 :(Y/N)

——————————
I grabbed my : phone, charger and laptop, and shoved them into my bag. I grabbed my keys and sprinted out the door.

My flat building was next to Tobi's building so I only had to cross a street before arriving .

Once I arrive at his door, I let myself in. "Helllooooooooooo" I shout as I enter.

"Yo yo yo" he replies, coming from the kitchen. "So I was flicking through Instagram and saw one of those satisfying cake baking videos and decided that I was going to make cupcakes. Only one problem, I can't bake for my life."

"So you called me to help." I replied with.

"exactly." He said with a grin that went from ear to ear.

"Do you know what? This could actually be kina fun." I stated with a thoughtful look masking my face.

I was next engulfed in a huge hug, which I was not expecting."thankyouthankyouthankyouthanyouthankyou"
Tobi said repetedly in the hug.

"No problem, so let's do this."

~*~

"What are you do-" I was cut of by an explosion of flour on my right cheek. Tobi erupted with laughter while I stood there in shock.

"You did not just do that" I said sounding salty. Tobi knew I was dying to laugh on the inside. He was my best friend he would know.

He couldn't get his words out because of his giggling. "Y-ye yes i-i-i ddi-d" he attempted to speak, only to be drowned out by his giggles.

Next, I did the only thing any sane person would do. I grabbed a handful of my own flour and smacked him-lightly-around the head.

By now we were in a full on food fight with: flour, icing and eggs being chucked here, there and everywhere.

Tobi grabbed the bag of flour and ran for me. Before he could reach me he slipped on an egg and went crashing to the floor.

I stood there, barely breathing. I was legit crying of laughter.

I was about to offer help before he tugged on my leg sending me straight down, copying his actions.

We sat there for a good five minutes before we could fully form a sentence without stopping mid-way to laugh.

"I don't think I can get up" I stated with a smirk on my face because I could but it would be a struggle.