Snow White Epilogue

Your married life with Ethan was far from bliss. You were always trying to avoid him whenever possible. As you retaliated Ethan was getting angry. You weren't like this before. He was angry that you were avoiding him. He finally ended your retaliation by locking you in the room you shared with him. You weren't allowed out unless he desired it.

Now the years rolled by. You found yourself growing accustomed to the person Ethan really was. His punishments were harsh and cruel. He was more violent than he let on and you were berating yourself constantly for not realizing this. He would be kind to you whenever but then would get angry when you showed acts of defiance. 

Your kingdom had entered many wars. All of which were won. It didn't make you happy though. Countless of lives were solely for Ethan's conquest. You were also with child. (You can tell the F/n don't like him. I don't approve what Ethan did. I wrote for story sake only.) You wondered if you die during the process of the labor but then you would leave the child alone growing up with the influence of such a man. You did give birth and you survived along with the child. A daughter.

Ethan was elated to hear about it. The child grew up and you did your best to shield your daughter from such twisted ideas Ethan presented. You had stopped fighting Ethan since she was born. You resigned yourself to your fate and allowed them to happen to you. You were going to protect your child. That was the only reason you had for staying in such a twisted place.