The Snow Queen Epilogue

It was the night of your eighteenth birthday. It had been four years since you last saw Winter. You would dream of seeing him just once more. But that would be very unlikely. You never bothered to go to your meeting place in the last four years. Why would he want to wait for you?

It was midnight. You and your brother was fast asleep in your respective rooms. A figure wanders in leaving a trail of ice in his wake. It was Spring. He couldn't tolerate the weather and thus needed to create snow to come get you. When he finds you, he smiles softly. How beautiful you grew as the years went on.

Kneeling next to the bed he kisses you softly. "I am here F/n."

When you wake up in the morning you see yourself in a room that looks like it was made of crystal. You get out of bed and notice your breath turning to ice. Even so, you didn't feel cold. You notice your hands. How white they were. You look at a lock of your hair. Just as white. You look at your reflection and see how your eyes turned dark blue. 

"You are awake." You recognized that voice. You turn around and see Winter. You feel like crying as you run up to him and hug him tightly.

"I miss you." you whisper.

"I know."

"Where are we?"

"My home. I am the Snow King now. I control the season of Winter."

"Why is my body like this?"

"I knew you cared for me. I made it so you can be my queen."

"Your queen." you repeat with a soft smile. "What about my brother? Where is he?"

"I had a small talk with him. He accepted what I said and agreed. So F/n, will you be my queen?"

"Yes!" you say hugging him once more. As you are smiling happily at Winter, you were not aware how he turned your village and everyone in it to ice.

I would like to thank @PotterheadAngel for the story idea!

Also for the new story ideas, I would like to say, please tell me your story and the storyline. I will not pay attention to those without storylines. Also I notice a lot of you guys want stories that have to do with animals and shapeshifters. That really isn't my thing so it will be unlikely that I will do a story based around that. Sorry.