Sleeping Beauty Part 3 (End)

The fairy informs your parents about what happened and they are stunned. The queen cries and the king comforts her. 

"Make sure she and the child she bears will be alright. When the child is of a suitable age, we will bring them back to our castle."

"I understand my king. I will do as you command." The fairy takes care of you and soon you have gone into labor. You bore a daughter. The fairy has you sitting upright and leaves the child temporarily in your arms so she can prepare a few things. The baby hungry sucks on your finger. She sucks your finger hard enough that the flax comes out. Within minutes you wake up. You are surprised to the see the child.

The fairy comes in and is shocked to see that you are awake. Soon she regain her composure. 

"I'll explain everything later, first we must feed the child." Once the baby is fed and put to sleep the fairy explains what happens. You begin crying.

"Who in their right mind do this to me? I lost my purity." you cry. The fairy hugs you.

"But it is because of this child, you now are awake." she says trying to comfort you. You stare at the sleeping child. She was not to blame. You ask the fairy.

"Did you name her?"

"I was planning to but since you are awake, I will let you do the honors." You begin thinking of names when you look outside. The sun was about to rise.

"Aurore." you say. "Her name will be Aurore." you turn to the fairy. "How are my parents? Do they know?"

"They do. When the baby is older and more suited for travel, we will take you both home."

"Please don't tell them I woke up yet." the fairy looks at you surprised. "I don't think I will be able to face them right now. Allow to mentally prepare myself for when I see them."

"As you wish dear." For the next few months, you take good care of Aurore. The baby grew up healthy and was now four months old. From time to time you wondered about the man who took your innocence away from you. Unbeknownst to you, Jeffery was coming back to see you.

Jeffery had waited over a year and a half to be able to see you again. He was thrilled at the prospect. Would you wake up when he was there? Oh how excited he was. It was around five when he arrived.

The fairy whose name was Garnet had to go. This was common that she would leave at six and be back by midnight. This was because she did daily reports to your father. She still has yet to tell them that you were awake. Finally you make your resolve.

"I am ready now. You can tell them I am awake and well." Garnet smiles and leaves, leaving you alone with Aurore. When Garnet is about set the forcefield, Jeffery gets in. Once he sees that she is gone he heads to the house. Before he enters he hears beautiful singing of a lullaby. You were awake. He hears soft cries. Then the realization hits him. You gave birth to his child. Instead of feeling guilt in any way, he was happy. He has a way to make you stay with him when you are reintroduced into the kingdom.

Happily he opens the door and walks in. You are busy taking care of Aurore and has your face turned away from the door. When you hear footsteps, you think it is Garnet.

"Did you forget something?" you ask turning around. When you see the strange man you step back cautiously holding your child closer. "Who are you?" you ask.

"Don't be frightened F/n." he says smiling. "I won't hurt you." he smiles at your daughter. "Such a beautiful daughter you gave birth to. I am so sorry you had to deal with it all alone." When he says that, you began trembling. 

"So you are the man." you utter. When he tries to step towards you, you dash out of the room with Aurore in your hands and run outside. Hopefully Garnet was nearby. She would know what to do. You couldn't get very far though. Since you were carrying Aurore you were running carefully so that you would not drop her. Jeffery caught up and hugged the both of you.

"Please listen to me." he begs. The baby begins crying and so do you. You were terrified and angry at the man. You try to regain composure so you could calm Aurore. Jeffery lets go once he knows your intentions. You put Aurore to sleep and face him.

"Why did you do that to me?" you ask trying not to cry or shout. He only smiles.

"You still have the necklace I gave you." he says. You look down at the necklace and then him. "On the day you were cursed, I gave that to you. I remember your smile and how happy you were. Ever since that day, I've wanted to see you but your relation to my country was never bad and you never came to any gatherings. I've sent people to gather information on you. They told me how kind you were and that you sweet and beautiful. I fell for you ever since that day."

"So you thought it was okay to do such things." you say bitterly.

"I understand that I have wronged you but I promise I will take care of you." Jeffery hugs you and your daughter. You both silently go home to the house. Jeffery begins explaining and telling you things. The things he told you were both good and bad. Garnet arrives at midnight and is surprised to see you with Jeffery. He explains himself and says that you two will be married. You do not fight back. You are soon presented to your parents and Jeffery explains that since he is Aurore's father, he will marry you. Your parents check to see if you agree and you only nod. Within weeks you two are married.