Aladdin Part 1

A/n okay so i did say that i was done with this book but I did say i might update which i did. I would like to say that I am going update whenever i feel like since it is my book, my rules. I am just doing this whenever I think i got a good idea but that is it. onto to the story.

You don't remember how long you were asleep, but you felt yourself being sucked out of what you considered your prison. You were a Djinn. Your last master was dead hundreds of years ago. You were forced to grant people wishes but no one understood what price it came with. You were forced to grant only three wishes. You couldn't kill anyone, resurrect the dead, make others fall in love, make them immortal or grant more than three wishes. You couldn't cheat your masters in any way or lie to them. You were forced to be honest with them and answer any questions they desired. Once your master had three wishes granted, you would be forced back into your prison to wait many more years until your next master.

When you are out of the small lamp, you see a man who has tan skin and dark hair and eyes. Judging by his clothes, you assumed he was a poor man. 

"Did you wake me up?" you ask him. The man looks shocked but you wouldn't really blame him. After all, you came out of a lamp. "Do you know who I am?" you ask. He shakes his head no. You smile at him. "I am the Djinn of the lamp in your hands. Since you woke me up, I must grant you three wishes."

"Three wishes?" he asks surprised. "I heard stories about your kind, but I never thought you were real."

"It is hard to accept what we all believe to be fantasy isn't it? Do you have any wishes?"

"None at the moment. I will tell you when I think of something." you nod. You couldn't go back into your lamp until he used up all three wishes. The man seemed kind. All of the masters you encountered were cruel beings. What made it worse was you couldn't defend yourself since you weren't allowed to hurt your master or escape from them.

As you look around the man turns to you. "What is your name?"

"Excuse me?"

"You have a name don't you?" No one ever asked for your name. It had been so long that you nearly forgot it. 

"...F/n."

"My name is Aladdin." he replies. "I guess you can tell that I am poor. I actually happen to stumble upon your lamp. Some man dropped it and before I could return it, he was gone."

"I see." 

"You don't talk much do you?"

"All of my masters used up all there wishes right away. You are the first who hasn't. Besides my job is to only grant wishes. Once I am done, I am back in my lamp waiting for my next master."

"It sounds lonely."

"It is just how it is for me."

"I can wish for anything right?"

"There are rules." you begin explaining your rules. Aladdin nods when you finish.

"I think I have a wish then."

"What is it?"

"For my first wish, I wish that no entity, living or nor, will ever think or try killing or harming me or those I don't want harmed until I my dying breath. This including, animals, humans or magical beings." You nod and summon your magic. Within seconds the deed is done and now no one in the world have the desire to bring harm upon him.

"You have two more wishes now. Please tell me when you figure them out."