Rumpelstiltskin Part 5 (End)

You and Rupert were married shortly. You and Rupert were happy. The country was in better shape and things were going smoothly. That is until one fateful day. You were feeling sick lately and didn't want to eat. Rupert had a doctor examine you and then you found it you were with child.

"I can't believe F/n! We are going to have a baby!" he said hugging you. As happy as you were that you were having a child, you think to the strange man. Your child would be taken from you. You began crying but Rupert wiped them away. "Don't worry F/n. Everything will be alright." You decide to put the sad thoughts on hold as you were at a fragile time.

The months passed and you gave birth. You had a son. Rupert had visited you and was more than happy when he saw the child. He hugged you and looked at your child with such awe. Unfortunately he had to leave as he had to deal with more pressing matters. When he left the strange man appeared.

"I told you that you would have a child." He begin walking towards your child.

"Please don't take my child."

"We had an agreement."

"I know but there is no guarantee you will learn love by taking him."

"I will make sure the child is alive and well."

"There must be another way."

"Alright fine. Three days. If you can guess my name in three days, I will leave you and the child alone." At that you start listing names from the top o your head. Every time he shot it down. The days pass and you never learned his name. You were crying. You weren't going to learn his name and now he was going to take your child. Rupert found you crying and asked worriedly.

"F/n. What happened?"

"I am so sorry Rupert. Because of me, our child will be taken from us."

"I don't understand."

"I couldn't turn straw into gold. A strange man said he would help me if I gave things of sentimental value. When I was presented the third room he said I would have to give my first born to him. I didn't think we would get married so I agreed. I begged him to allow me to keep our child so he said I would need to figure out his name within three days. My time is up. He will take our son." Rupert hugs you.

"Don't worry love, I will find a way to keep our child. Now rest. These three days must of been stressful." You do as he commands. Rupert heads to the nursery and waits for the alleged strange man to appear. As he watches over his son he sees a small man appear before him.

"I will be taking him." The man proceeds to take the new born but Rupert stops him.

"My wife told me about the deal."

"I see. No worries though, I will take care of the child."

"I know but I am curious though. What is your name?"

"My name?"

"Now wife couldn't figure it out before the deadline so I am curious as to what name you had."

"No tricks boy. I am taking the child regardless if you know."

"I know. We can always make another. Besides, if you are going to take him anyway, at least tell me your name. Consider it as an exchange. Your name for the child."

"Alright. My name is Rumpl-" before the man can finish the sentence, a sword pierces him. With a blank expression, Rupert stares the man down.

"You caused my wife a lot of unwanted stress. Also you intended on stealing my child. A lowly person like yourself shouldn't be allowed to live." He pulls the sword away. The strange man body turns into dust. The baby begins crying and Rupert sheathes the sword and picks the crying child. "Come on my dear. Your mother must be worried sick." 

When you wake up, you see your son. Rupert explains he worked something out and that the strange man will not be coming after you anymore. You are delighted and relish in the happy moment unaware of what Rupert did.