Allerleirauh Epilogue

You were finally back into your work clothes and was about to leave the kitchen when you see Lars standing outside. 

"My king." you bow.

"How was the party?" he asks you. "The magic trick was quite something wasn't it?"

"I wouldn't know. I wasn't present." Lars grabs your left hand. You only then notice the ring. "How-"

"I hired that jester to put it on you in secret. Its strange how things came to this F/n." Your eyes widen. You never said your name. "I overheard your conversation with that lord today. I know you are the runaway princess."

"You understand why I had to leave. I couldn't bear the idea of marrying my own father. It is just wrong."

"I know it is. Which is why you shall marry me."

"What?"

"Don't you find it odd that I took you in. I mean when I first saw you, you looked so haggard. Why on earth would I allow someone who looked like that into my castle. I've always had an interest. It probably would have been fleeting if you hadn't shown up to the party on that night. It took me three days to fall for you."

"I am sorry my king. I can't marry you. The idea of marriage, especially after everything I have done to escape it. I just can't."

"Is that so?" he says smiling at you. You feel yourself shiver. Not once has Lars ever frowned or shown disdain towards you. He was always smiling pleasantly. But this smile he had, was anything but that. "You know how your father is looking for you don't you? I could always send you back."

"You wouldn't."

"Not just that. Afterwards, I can go wage war against for committing such acts. But of course before that, with a little rumor here and there, tarnish you in the process. The people are feeling sympathy towards you because you ran away. If it got out you returned willingly, which shouldn't be too hard to fake, it would return everything to the way it was."

"Please!" you beg. "You can't."

"I can. If you don't marry me. Forgive my impatience and eagerness F/n, but I am tired of the little games you were playing. All of which could of ended if you didn't show up that second night."

"Time then. Give me some time. I will marry you, I promise. But I need time."

"Alright. Now that lord, I need to speak with him. You should join me as well." 

Lars announces his attentions to marry you. The lord tells your father and a war breaks out. Your father is beheaded in the end and your country is now under Lars rule. It was during the war you got married to Lars. He never hurt you. In fact he was rather doting. Always giving you gifts and praising you.

You soon did come around to loving him. He was a good father to your children and rather fair ruler. But he was always smiling. Even when he gave harsh sentences and when giving execution decrees. He always smiled.

He was rather protective of you. Anyone who dared to go against you seemed to be scared the next day. Soon the people who served you were terrified. The rumors began to circulate about you. It was as if you were living under your father's roof again. The only comfort you had was your children and Lars.

Lars always talked about your father with distaste and said he was a crazy man. You never said it aloud, but you felt Lars was crazy too.

This took me months. Moooonnnttthhhhs. It may not be too yandere but its something! Anyways, if you have a story you want published in this particular book...

give me something to work with please. Author san is lacking creativity at the moment and needs some sort of prompt to get the ball rolling. 

If you send me a title I won't consider

If you send me a title and a prompt along with it I will.

Writing takes time. Time is something I don't have, which is why I barely update. So please help me my children. Take some of my burden and hopefully the reward will be a new story.

Also if you do have a story prompt that isn't necessarily a fairytale, comment those prompts in the other oneshot series i have. It is small but can grow with your help.

I do apologize for not being able to update in so long. I don't know when the next time will be but I will try.