Sleeping Beauty Epilogue

Jeffery treated you kindly and took care of Aurore. Even though you smiled and seemed happy, those who knew of your situation was far from happy. On the night Jeffery found you again, he told you things you didn't want to imagine. The reason you went along with his proposal was because of Aurore. 

Since he was her father, he could take her away from you. If not, rumors would spread. Aurore would be known as a bastard child of a woman who was cursed. You didn't want to lose Aurore or put her through such things in the future so you agreed to the proposal. You went through the motions of everyday. 

You took care of Aurore, helped Jeffery rule the country and the cycle continued until Aurore herself was married. Until your dying breath you were married to the man who violated you and used your own child as leverage to keep you next to him.

Budundundundun!!! So yeah. found this semi disturbing when I wrote this. Any how I know I wrote down that I will not take requests and I won't but I noticed something. As much as I love fairytales, I don't know that many. SO if you would be kind enough to leave names of fairytales that have potential for a yandere x reader I Would be delighted. Note though, just because you put down a fairytale you like, it does not mean I will write it. Like Beauty and The Beast. I love that story to much to make it yandere. Only shot of me doing that one is if someone presents a story line that pleases me enough. But yeah. If you have a fairytale you like list it in the comments and I will consider it.