19. Servant Week

*Brriiinnnngggggg!!!*

Yo lurched out of his sleep and sat bolt upright. When he realized what day it was he groaned then laid back down. He slammed his hand on his alarm clock just to get it to shut up, then crawled back under the covers.

He should have never made that bet with Phana. Now he had to go meet him at his dorm first thing this morning. What could he possibly even need this early?? Yo had a mind not to show up but that would probably just make his interactions with Phana worse. What if he thought he was a wimp for not showing up?

Yo sighed then finally got up to take a shower. When he finished, he threw on a simple shirt and some shorts. Since he had gotten back late last night, his eyes were tired and he didn't feel like putting his contacts in. He didn't want Phana to call him four eyes again so he didn't put on his glasses either. As long as he was dealing with things close to him, he would be alright since he was nearsighted.

Yo stomped his way up the stairs to Phana's floor. When he reached his room he stood there and took a deep breath. He raised his fist to knock at the same time the door flew open. And there was Phana, looking glorious. Yo could tell he had just showered because his hair was wet and hanging in his face. He was already dressed in his school uniform but his shirt was untucked and his top button was undone, revealing the white skin underneath. Such a beautiful jerk, he was.

Yo didn't realize he was staring with his mouth open until Phana spoke first

"Ay, shorty. Are you just going to stand there or will you come in? You're late." He said walking away, leaving the door open.

Yo immediately closed his mouth then followed him in. "Well good morning to you too..." He grumbled under his breath as he removed his shoes.

Phana went to go stand in front of his mirror and began to blow dry his hair. Yo didn't know what to do so he just stood in the doorway watching Phana. When Yo didn't move, Phana cut the blow dryer off.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Er..."

Maybe because I don't know why I'm here?? Yo wanted to say to him.

"What am I supposed to be doing?"

Phana walked over to his bedside table and grabbed a small notepad. He ripped off the top page then handed it to Yo, then moved to continue blow drying his hair. Yo looked from Phana to the note and began reading silently.

·        Make the bed

·        Organize book shelf

·        Organize study notes

·        Get my lunch

Yo stopped reading. The list took up the entire page and Yo looked at Phana incredulously. He stormed over to where Phana was standing in the mirror and flapped the paper in his face.