25. Stay The Night

Author's note: I'm sorry for the long wait for this next update! My life has been pretty busy lately as I am about to move to a brand new country. To make it up to you guys I will be posting 2 chapter updates. Thank you so much for voting and commenting on my story! You all's comments make me laugh ^_^ But we are almost at 10k reads!! 0_0 I never thought I would gain this many readers and I am very appreciative. Please share my story with other 2 Moons lovers! Now on to the story...

When Phana's parents returned home from their day out together, Mrs. Kongthanin headed for the kitchen to start preparing dinner. Yo wanted to stand by and watch her cook but she shooed him out the kitchen and into the family room with Phana and Mr. Kongthanin. When the meal was ready, she called everyone into the dining room so they could eat together. Phana and Wayo sat on one side of the table while Phana's parents sat on the other.

"Do you always eat together like this?" Yo couldn't really say that he ever had a legitimate family meal like this where everyone sat around the table together. It was only him and his dad and the maids. He would eat with his dad sometimes but he often worked late into the night, so Yo was left to either eat alone in his room or with his favorite childhood maid, P'Parn, from time to time.

"Not all the time, but most times. It's good to sit and relax with family over food. It's how we bond and catch up with everyone." Mrs. Kongthanin replied.

Phana turned to Yo. "What she means is, it's a way for your family to try and wiggle their way into all your personal business."

"Phana!"

"I'm joking, mom." He laughed.

Yo laughed too. He really was enjoying himself with the Kongthanins and was happy that Phana's parents were so warm and inviting to him.

When dinner was over, Phana's mom got up to clear the table. Yo got up to help and followed her to the kitchen.

"Oh don't worry about this, dear. You are a guest. You go on to bed now."

Yo bowed and bid her good night. When he exited the kitchen, Phana was waiting for him.

"Eager to help with house duties now, rich kid?"

"Don't start!" Yo pointed his finger in Phana's face. Phana laughed and brushed Yo's hand away. "Come on."

Yo was first to take a shower and change into his lounging clothes. While Phana took his shower, Yo went to go look at the large collage of pictures on the wall over his dresser. The pictures were of many events from Phana's life: a basketball game, a beach trip, a high school field trip; multiple pictures of him with Beam and Kit, high school graduation, and a multitude of pictures of him with his family. One picture in particular caught his eye. It was a picture of the bleachers on their high school athletic fields. There was someone sitting on the bottom of the bleachers reading a book and wearing glasses. 

Yo brought his face so close to the picture, his nose was practically touching it. The camera lens was zoomed so far out he couldn't quite make out who was in the picture. But if he was being honest, it kind of looked like...

"What are you doing?"

"Ahh!" Yo became so startled he jumped and knocked over a bottle of lotion that was sitting on top of Phana's dresser. Phana was standing in the doorway fully dressed, staring at Wayo.

"I uh...I didn't hear...hear you come in." Yo stuttered.

Phana glanced at Yo, then at the wall of photos, then at Yo again.

"Come away from there." Phana said in a panicked tone. He didn't want Yo to see the photo. How could he have been so stupid to forget to take it down! If Yo saw the picture of him on the bleachers, he would for sure think that Phana was a creepy stalker.