21. Day 2

*Monday*

There was a loud and harsh banging on the door and Wayo jumped out his sleep and leaped out the bed. Was someone trying to break in?? Was the dorm burning down?? Help!

Yo rubbed the sleep out his eyes and tried to slow his rapidly beating heart. Then the loud banging came again. There was someone at his door. He ran to open it, only to see a bored looking Phana greeting him, leaning against the door post. Yo balked at him.

"What are you doing here??" Yo asked, immediately trying to fix his hair and straighten out his wrinkled pajama top.

Phana waltzed right in and sat himself down at Yo's desk chair.

"Oh please, don't try to fix yourself up for me. You're already late."

"Late?" Yo ran over to his bedside table to check the clock. It was almost 10:30am. "Oi!" He cried out in surprise.

"I've already had my two classes for the day. And where were you? Still sound asleep." Phana leaned back against Wayo's desk.

Yo went to grab his phone to check it. "But I set the alarm!" He scrolled through his phone to double check the alarm he had set, but when he saw his mistake, he groaned and brought his fist up to his forehead. He had set his alarm for 7....PM.

"Made a mistake, shorty?" Phana smirked. Yo looked over at him. "I doubt your maids back home make mistakes like that."

Yo scowled. "If your classes are over, why are you here then?"

Phana chuckled. "We still have the whole day!"

He stood to his feet and Yo realized that he was dressed in his workout clothes. "You'll be coming with me to the basketball courts."

"The wha...?" Yo stared at him disbelievingly.

"Me and some of the guys are going to have a pick-up game. You're going to be my water boy."

"You can't be serious..." Yo continued to stare, but Phana kept going.

"I thought this would be the perfect thing for you to wear." He said, pulling clothes from behind his back. Yo hadn't even realized he was carrying anything. Phana opened the shirt and shook it out. It was a red t-shirt that matched the red tank top he was currently wearing. He turned it around so Wayo could see the back. The name Kongthanin was printed in block letters across the shoulders.

"...."

Phana tossed the shirt over to Wayo who still had not closed his mouth. "Oh, and these too." He said, tossing the other item of clothing at him. Yo opened them and saw that they were a pair of Phana's black basketball shorts that were entirely too big for him.

"I am NOT-"

"Get dressed, shorty. I'll be back in five minutes." Phana cut him off then left the room before Yo could say anything else.

"Hey!" But Phana was already gone. "Gahhhhh!!" Yo screamed as he threw the clothes down on the bed. "Stupid Phana and this stupid bet!"

"I can still hear you, short kid." A voice said from outside his door. Yo jumped and turned to face his door. Phana had obviously not gone anywhere. "Are you stomping on my clothes?"

Yo could hear the smile in his voice when he asked it, but for some reason that only made him more upset.

"Go away! I'm getting dressed." He sulked.

"See you in five."

And this time, Yo listened for his footsteps to make sure he was actually gone.