29. The Dinner Date

Sujin actually owned a scooter, but since he only had one helmet, he made sure to offer it to Yo to protect him as they rode to the restaurant

"So what do you want to do with a business degree?" Yo asked him. The waitress had just brought them their food but it was still too hot to eat.

"Well I am specifically in International Business. I have to go back to Korea when I graduate but I would like to be involved in international relations and work with different countries. I want to travel more too. I don't see myself staying in one place for too long. I'm thinking of doing my final year of university in China for study abroad." Sujin told him as he ate some of his food.

Yo's eyes grew a little wide. "So you won't stay in Thailand or Korea either?"

Sujin looked up as he thought for a moment. "Of course Korea will always be my home. And Thailand is a second home now, but...I don't want to be tied down to one place."

"What if you get married, P'?"

"No worries. They will come with me." He smiled.

Yo nodded his head and looked down. He blew on his food to cool it so that he could start eating.

How can P'Jin speak for his lover when he does not have one yet? What if they don't want to be dragged all over the world with him?

"What about you, Yo?" Sujin asked him, pulling him out of his thoughts. "Why science?"

Yo shrugged. "I just really like science. It was always my best subject."

"You should have majored in Film. You have a great face for the camera."

Yo immediately blushed and shoved more food in his mouth. P'Jin is quite the flatterer. Maybe Ming was right...

Sujin looked around and noticed a couple of tables filled with people looking their way. One girl even had her phone out, pointed in their direction.

"I think they agree with me." Sujin said, nodding in her direction.

Yo turned to see what he was talking about and saw all the faces staring at him. He turned back around quickly.

"Oi!"

"Don't be shy. Popularity comes with the territory doesn't it? You're a Moon."

"That doesn't mean I want people taking pictures of me while I eat!" Yo whispered harshly. He looked up to see Sujin waving at the girl with the phone.

"What are you doing??"

Sujin smiled and waved and the girl clicked away on her phone excitedly.

"Stop that!" Yo grabbed his hand to stop him from waving. Sujin laughed coolly.

"Why so embarrassed?" He smiled.