42. Mine (Phana's chapter)

[Author's Note]: Hello everyone! For anyone that's not following me and missed my message, this is just to notify you that I will be posting the remaining chapters of this story tonight. Enjoy! :)

********

Phana spent the rest of his day pissed off at the world. How could Pring do this? How could Sujin take it so far? How could Yo believe it?? He was in a complete bad mood and he didn't even try to hide it. It was only Beam and Kit that helped him stay calm enough from exploding at people.

While walking to their final class of the day, it was Beam and Kit that had to stop him from practically ripping a boy's head off who accidentally bumped into him because he was reading and walking at the same time.

"Phana, relax. Save that anger for that jerk Sujin." Kit had to tell him.

But they had gone pretty much the whole day without seeing Sujin so all Phana's anger did was fester inside him and grow more intense as time went on.

"Let's go shoot some hoops. Maybe that will take the boss's mind off of all of this for a while." Beam whispered to Kit so Phana wouldn't hear. Kit nodded his agreement.

"Hey, Pha."

"Mmm."

"Let's go play some basketball after this. We haven't played in a while."

Phana thought about it for a moment. "Mmm." Then he turned his attention back to the front of the classroom even though Kit knew he wasn't listening to the teacher. No one was.

~~~

After they changed into some gym clothes, the three boys headed out to the basketball courts hoping they could catch an empty court. Their class had actually gone a bit long and this was the time that the courts started filling up with guys trying to play pick-up games.

"I'm glad you're coming, Pha." Kit said. "I think you need to blow off some steam."

But true enough, the courts were filled with guys already playing games and girls on the sidelines watching the guys they had crushes on. There was a game of four on four on the court nearest to them. As they got closer, Beam froze causing Kit to run into him.

"What's wrong with you?" Kit asked, walking around him. He looked at Beam's face turning red then looked out at the court. Among the guys playing in the four on four game was Forth looking as handsome as ever.

Forth was playing shirtless, showing off his beautifully tanned skin and his hair was sweaty and clung to his forehead. He passed the ball to one of his teammates then swept his hair out of his eyes, slicking it back. Then he ran down the court again as his teammate passed him the ball. He gracefully made a layup, allowing his team to win two points before jogging back down the court.

"Aw, love struck Beamie." Kit cooed at him while batting his eyelashes. Beam tried to hit him but missed.

"Seriously Beam, you're worse than I was with Ming." Kit shook his head and walked on.

"Hey Ai'Pha! What's up?" Forth called out and started to walk over. A couple of the guys he was playing with started to walk over also.

"Not much. We'll play the winning team next." Phana responded, motioning toward Kit and Beam.

"Sorry. Those guys already called for the next game." Forth pointed over at the bench across the court at three guys. There was one standing up while drinking some water. He didn't even need to turn around for Phana to know who he was. It was Sujin. Phana stared at him then made a quick move to head in that direction but Kit was quicker and caught his arm.