TuneRegistry

We do this music because we love to do it. But when it is streamed, played on radio, tv etc, we have a right to get royalties. But if we don't register our meta data in a proper way with the proper companies we won't get what we have a right to get as songwriters and publishers. 

I am looking into ways to complement CCLI and STIM. I still don't understand what I need to do when I create in Sweden and sell throughout the world. Is it enough to let CD Baby handle it or should I do more? As an indie songwriter and publisher, I can't just make music I have to understand the industry and abide by its rules. 

I saw a webinar and here is a concentrated dose of what Dae Bogan said about Tune Registry:

TuneRegistry is a rights, registrations and registry platform, primarily focused on independent music rights holders which are small to medium sized labels as well as DIY musicians. They register your music everywhere in the United States. They make sure that your music is properly registered with PROs, with the various rights/mechanical licensing intermediaries such as Harry Fox and News reports Loudr. They also make sure that your meta data is registered with meta data services. These services provide meta data,  (audio fingerprints), to a variety of music...digital music services DSPs, mobile apps, in vehicle music services, etc.

I saw a demo of TuneRegistry 2.0

The difference between Commission versus Subscription

The difference between TuneRegistry and a traditional publishing administrator is that they streamline the royalty collection using their software. Instead of going through a collection agency that charges a commission (20%), the indie artist subscribes to TuneRegistry and pays a lower fee to collect his/her royalties directly. The band retains 100% of their revenue and keeps full control of their copyrights. There is a smaller subscription fee to pay here not a commission (or percentage). 

The subscription fee for their software which makes this magic possible starts at $11

The subscription fee for their software which makes this magic possible starts at $11.25 a month ($135 for a year). The more you earn as an artist, the more you save by switching to a subscription based royalty self serving subscription model. The fee is the same no matter how much you make.