Slowing Down on Wattpad etc.

I'm slowing down here and there as I speed up with the music

For the next month or so I will not be writing unless there is some sort of mega breakthrough happening with my music that I want to share or jot down for reference sake.. 

Why?

1. Its Christmas soon

2. I am trying to get three more songs to the mastering company before Christmas

3. I am almost done with the first and the next two will require all my effort

4. No one is reading this or giving me feedback and I don't get any income from this book 

So, if I am smart , and I am, I should get off of Wattpad and certain social media outlets for a while and get my music done. This is why you won't be hearing too much from me until after the new year when I usually post some stats about how things have grown.  

Today, in the studio

I just did a mix down of The Vine after months of work and am referencing it against other songs in my Magic AB plugin. I am testing it on multiple speakers and gathering information on what needs to be changed (boominess, frequency issues etc. )

www.featherheadmedia.com

I just updated the site again. Subscribe and get a free song. I went out with a major push on all my social media outlets and got a dead fish handshake in return. maybe I am too old or there are just too many people begging for attention out there. So, I am just gonna do the music and forget social media for a while. 

Instagram

Speaking of fish, Instagram has been a real big lesson about a fish pond. As long as you feed them new content that is cool they follow you (for a few days and them they drop you) I guess I still haven't figured out who my audience is and that is a bummer. Better to let the music speak for itself and let Instagram slide for now.

Patreon

Only my two sisters faithfully follow me. I am shutting it down for a while. Need to focus. It is embarrassing to only get in 14$ a month, no mentions, no likes. I think I am through with Patreon for now. 

Twitter 

Oh, Twitter. I don't trust it. Got locked out the other day, been chased by spammers, people selling things and stalkers. There, most people talk politics and some are often mean at times.It is to 80% a dump ground for everyone's frustrations and animal videos. But I think I have found a crowd that I like and it is growing - within that crowd there are some rare gems. 

GAB 

Gab got shut down this year and found a new provider. They are up and running and doing better than ever. It is growing faster than I can keep up and I am going to have to choose between GAB and Twitter soon. It will be GAB because it integrates som many cool features and the people there are more likely to be truth seekers than people who are just venting their frustrations. I like that. 

I don't want to take time to talk about Pinterest. It is there....

Next year I will have to reassess my social media presence and which two or three I am going to depend on. As it is I am way too spread out. 

Promotion opportunities: 

Ditto music had 70% off on their promo package. It is ONLY $999 now. ONLY!??? You see it is not possible to really get heard through the noise without money or at least some sort of luck. Sigh!

 https://dashboard.dittomusic.com/chartbreaker?utm_source=Master&utm_campaign=894f7611e3-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_11_21_01_57_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_8099b56220-894f7611e3-152524217

Back to making music....