ElisabethKitzing.com*

It is important as an artist to build your brand. A little while back I started building a website for my music. But the URL was hard to remember. ElisabethKitzing.com will be much easier to remember.

Defining and branding is also something we indies need to do

Today, I bought the new domain name because the present one,  www.featherheadmedia.com, is really all about the greater vision I have: not only create books, music, videos and music videos but also to encourage others to do the same and coach/mentor them in the future once I figure out how to produce and publish my stuff. In time I hope to publish other musicians' and authors' work through my company, Featherhead Media. 

So now, by buying a new domain name, I am taking a step towards separating myself from my company. The record label/publishing house Featherhead Media is one thing and I am another.

I figure it this way. People are going to search for my name as an artist and author and I want to be found by them. I was looking for ChangeMyMind.book but I'd have to preorder it and it was a whopping 45 dollars! No way!

ElisabethKitzing.com was only $8.49 a year so I a bought two year subscription. 

By the way I just started a paypal.me/ElisabethKitzing  link so you can tip me for the work I am doing if you feel generous today. Thanks! 

Epik.com

Epik.com is one of the domain providers that is fighting boldly for freedom of speech. That is why I didn't even shop for a cheap domain. I went straight to them. I have seen on GAB.ai how they are a solid and honest company and this feels great. 

Being a Christian is becoming controversial nowadays and we already see the signs that the major tech giants are trying to remove certain content from their servers as soon as it hits them the wrong way. This is precisely why I am in the process of shifting my old domain to Epik and why I bought a new one at their shop today. 

For now, the most important thing to do is get the album done asap and then I can create a new website to go along with my new domain as we get closer to the launch. 

Spreading myself too thin?

I wish I could cut myself into four parts and work 4 x as fast. One would do all the social media post, one would record and edit new music. Another would read all about audio engineering tips and mix all day long and the fourth would exercise and eat right. 

Being an indie is a multitasking nightmare. 

Get more info. Subscribe and get a song! Go to:  https://linktr.ee/ekitzing

* P.s. You won't be able to surf to my newest domain for a while but I am working in the background to launch it before the book/album launch. D.S.