Chapter 11

Billie's POV

I hung up the phone with with a smirk on my face, happy I convinced Josie to come over.

"So you and Josie are really hitting it off?" Elijah said, swerving back and forth since we were sitting in spinny chairs.

"Uh, yeah. I guess." I said uncomfortably.

"Why?" I raised a brow.

"We've just noticed. You guys disappeared on us at the party for a while last night." Isaac joined in on interrogating me.

"Yeah she needed a drink, I didn't want her to go alone so I tagged along." I said, spinning in my chair nervously.

They both just nodded at me suspiciously.

"What guys?" I uncomfortably chuckled.

"Nothing." They said in unison.

Then there was a knock on the door.

Shit she's here.

Eli got up to answer the door. He pulled it open and started laughing.

"Looking good." He laughed.

"I told you I was coming over in my pj's." Josie said as she rolled her eyes, walking past him.

"Yooo!" Isaac shouted as she approached us, standing up to hug her.

"We'll go grab some snacks." Isaac said as they both exited into the kitchen. 

"Smile." I said as I took a photo of her looking like a bum.

"Please do not post that, I'm looking rough because someone made me get out of bed." Josie said with attitude.

"Too late." I chuckled.

Via Snapchat

She let out a sigh as she sat down on the couch across from me

"Long time no see." I smirked at her as the twins rejoined us.

"Honestly," she laughed, "seriously, thanks again for letting me crash last night."

"Hold up. You spent the night at Billie's last night?" Eli said to Josie.

"Yeah. I know you offered too, but I always crash at yours and I felt bad. Plus I did really intend on going to my place last night."

"I'm sorry." She added.